2 : ''Humans are fucking idiots.''

The two brothers were driving to the school. It was Youngjo's first mission like this over 33 years and he was very excited. Behind the steering wheel, Jinyoung was giving him some advice as he was used to such things and wanted his little step brother to be as safe as possible. Every careless move could end up with death. And Jinyoung may come off as cold and stern at first but he actually cared about people close to him. His attitude was like because as the clan leader he didn't trust others and had to be responsible. Right now he was taking the responsibility for his brother.

,,Okay." Youngjo nodded at something Jinyoung had said.

,,The girl is in my class so you just have to act like a normal student. We'll meet at lunch which is an hour and I'll tell you everything I've found out by then."

,,Can't wait." Youngjo knew his brother was good at such things and would probably have tons of information by lunch so he was genuinely interested already.

,,Aaand here we are." Said Jinyoung as he pulled their black car into the school parking lot. Youngjo looked out of the window.

,,Pretty big."

,,Unlike you."

,,Would you just shut the fuck up please."

Jinyoung earned a bump from the younger and laughed. He stopped the engine and stepped out of the car with Youngjo into the bright sun. For decades, humans thought vampires would burn to ashes in the sun but at some point they understood how - surprise, surprise - dumb they had been. Vampires don't die in the sun, they just don't like it as it hurts their eyes a bit and is just annoying overall.

,,This sun is just ugh." Youngjo complained, raising his hand to cover his eyes. ,,Who actually needs it?" His favorite season was winter.

,,Apparently the whole world and nature." Jinyoung simply answered; he was used to that big yellow irritating circle in the sky. ,,And kind of makes a difference between day and night too tho."

,,"Oh hey, Youngjo wake up!" So what? What am I supposed to do? Photosynthesize?"

Jinyoung laughed at his brother. ,,Try. Maybe it even works out."

,,Of course. Remind me that again when you yell at me to get my fat ass up and do something useful so I could be smart at you."

,,Imma literally punch you when you say that."

,,Catch me before, grandpa- yeEET!" Youngjo jumped away and ran to the front entrance of the school as Jinyoung was about to really hit him. He ran at human speed which was rather slow to not to catch any unwanted attention. Vampires can run extremely fast so you wouldn't even see their shadow when they storm past you but right now wasn't the time or place to demonstrate that you are one. They also have lots of strength, which is why they had to be careful to not to accidentally smash any doors broken or anything like that.

,,Y'know, sometimes I'd really like to have a button that shuts you off for me."

,,Y'know what's that called? Mutual feelings DON'T HIT ME YOU Mffff-" Jinyoung slammed his palm at Youngjo's mouth, muffling his yelling.

,,Keep quiet now, okay?" He whispered or more like pressed through his teeth angrily. Luckily, there weren't many people around.

Youngjo pushed his hand away angrily, furrowing his brows. ,,There are nicer ways to say it y'know 'cause this way fucking hurt! Get a fucking hold of your strength you idiot!"

,,Yeah but if you don't shut up then I can't say anything." He studied the younger's offended look and felt a little guilty. ,,Okay I'm sorry...but your last comeback was actually pretty smart tho." He said, trying to cheer him up.