Part 10

Today is gonna be a different day in the Tomlinson-Styles household.

Louis, the one who usually is more keen on sleeping in, is wide awake this morning.

His lanky husband is still sleeping in their shared king sized bed as Louis plants a little kiss on his cheek and then makes his way downstairs.

Only a few minutes later the first trucks arrive and the workers bring the items into their big garden.

You have to know, today is the release of Harry's new music video for his single 'Watermelon Sugar'.

Louis was with him on the set and already knows how amazing it's gonna be.

As a surprise for Harry, he had planned this weeks ago and couldn't wait to see his face.

About half an hour later, everything is finished and Louis giggles as he looks around their garden.

He goes back upstairs and carefully placed himself on his much bigger husband.

"Wakey wakey baby" Louis says with little kisses all over Harry's face.

Harry opens his eyes and immediately giggles at Louis' jumpy figure on him.

"Morning baby" Harry mumbles as he pulls Louis down by his neck and gives him a proper kiss on the lips.

"What got you so excited?" Harry asks.

"That's a surprise young Harold. Let's go downstairs" Louis says as he pulls Harry up and practically drags him downstairs.

They both know that Harry could fight back against Louis' grip but as if he'd ever do it.

As they're in the living room, Louis goes around Harry and places his palms over his eyes.

"Don't peak" Louis says as he starts to guide them outside.

This turns out to be quite more complicated than he thought since Louis has seemed to forgot about their height difference.

As they're finally outside, Louis let's go off Harry and giggles at his shocked face.

"Happy music video release day baby" Louis says.

"Omg Lou" Harry says in surprise as he look around their garden full of watermelons.

"You like it?" Louis asks.

"I love it Louis. It looks just like on our watermelon farm" Harry says before turning around and giving Louis a big hug, mumbling 'thank you' all over again.

"Anything for you baby. I'm proud of you" Louis says as he plants a kiss on Harry's neck.

"I still don't know why we had to buy a watermelon farm though" Louis says with a giggle.

"It's practical Lou and we both love Watermelons. Also imagine us taking our kids to the watermelon farm" Harry says with a sparkle in his eyes.

"That's truly the only thing that makes you happy. Watermelons and babies" Louis says as he pulls Harry back inside.

"And you" Harry says to which Louis smiles widely and mutters a "sap".

For breakfast, they eat cereal and of course some watermelon.

The day goes on like normal, Louis takes a few pictures of Harry in front of their watermelons which Harry posts on his close friend list with the caption 'pick someone who's supportive'.

Around lunch time, Harry suddenly jumps up from the couch they've been sitting on.

"I know what we can do today" he exclaims.

"What is it?" Louis asks while smiling brightly at his adorable husband.

"Okay so another point on the list is making chapstick and we can do it with any fruit as a flavor. I wanna do watermelon chapstick Lou" Harry says in excitement.

"That sounds so complicated. Can't we buy something like that?" Louis asks.

"But it's way better if we do it homemade and it would be so cool Lou. Please, for me" Harry says with a step closer to Louis and a big pout on his face.

"Okay" Louis gives in.

"You go and grab a watermelon and I'll get the rest" Harry says and runs up the stairs.

Louis chuckles at his adorable husband before looking for a good watermelon they could use.

Even Clifford is excited about their new garden as he jumps around happily and tries to use a small one as a ball.

"My boys and their watermelons" Louis chuckles before going back inside to see Harry already having everything they need laid out on the table.

Harry ordered almost everything they would need for their list weeks ago and now shows Louis the different ingredients they need.

"We gotta combine the beeswax, coconut oil, cocoa butter and shea butter and let it carefully melt together" Harry explains to a confused Louis.

"And we need all of that stuff?" Louis asks.

"Yes Lou, your lips are gonna be so soft" Harry says.

"So are you saying my lips aren't soft right now? Good to know Harold. No kisses for you then" Louis says with raised eyebrows.

"What no Lou. Your lips are the softest so that just makes it even softer. Lots of kisses for Harry" Harry says sweetly as he pecks Louis' nose and his lips.

"You being so cute shouldn't be allowed" Louis mumbles.

They continue doing their chapstick and both are proud of the result.

"We could sell them as merch. The fans would love that" Harry says with a giggle.

"Please, we could sell a watermelon and it would be sold out in seconds" Louis says with a laugh.

"Well we do have the best fans" Harry says to which Louis can't do anything but agree, they really are the best.

They also do some strawberry flavored chapstick since they're part of the music video as well.

After cleaning up, it's nearly 5 pm which is the time that the music video comes out.

Louis hasn't properly seen the whole thing yet, so they open up YouTube and take a seat on their couch as the countdown ends.

"Dedicated to touching?" Louis asks in confusion.

"Well back then we could still touch others and be close, something that we can't do today" Harry says.

"Aren't you a thoughtful one" Louis says as they watch the rest of the video.

"Still loving those crop tops, they look so good on you and it makes me see your cute tummy all the time" Louis says to which Harry just giggles and mumbles a 'thanks' into Louis' neck.

After the video ends and Louis told Harry how proud he was, both go on Twitter to see the fans reaction.

"Told you they would love it" Louis says proudly as they read the positive comments about the video.

"I love how they appreciate all the girls in the video. It's what all of them deserve" Harry states with a smile.

"The world doesn't deserve you Styles" Louis says with a loving face.

"Tomlinson" Harry mumbles as he stares deeply into Louis' eyes.

"Yeah, Tomlinson. My husband" Louis whispers as he closes the gap between them and kisses him with all the love he has.

They've really come so far...from Princess Park.