Part 3

Harry opens his eyes and immediately has a smile on his face, last night's events being still prominent in his mind.

He turns around in Louis' grip and smiles fondly as he stares at Louis' features.

His fringe is going into multiple directions but looks so soft that Harry could run his hands through it for hours.

His long eyelashes are lying peacefully on his cheeks which are tented with a slight blush.

His thin lips are parted as he snores lightly.

Harry tightens his arms around Louis' body as he plants kisses along Louis' neck, down to his collarbones.

Louis squirms in his sleep but doesn't wake up as Harry starts to trace his 'It Is What It Is' tattoo with a dopey smile.

Normally at this time, Harry would be out running but today he has other plans.

His lovely husband isn't much of a fan of working out which he has stated multiple times in the past.

Harry still remembers all the times Louis would rant about how useless it is to go to the fitness studio if you could just stay at home and eat some pizza.

Football is the only thing that Louis loves to play but he doesn't really consider it as a workout, more as a hobby.

Harry's self-isolation list though, suggest him to go for a run with your partner.

He can already imagine Louis' eyes rolling as Harry tells him his plan.

But he also knows that Louis can never say 'no' to Harry.

Expect this one time where Harry wanted to buy a bakery because in his words "But Lou, I used to be a baker. Shouldn't I own a bakery then?".

It was completely ridiculous though and Harry knew that but still to this day he thinks about the  'Harry bakery'.

With a sigh he starts stroking Louis' cheeks, tracing his fingers along Louis' cheekbones before planting a kiss on his lips.

Louis makes a sound in the back of his throat before opening his eyes slowly.

"Morning cupcake" Louis whispers and Harry blushes a deep red.

"Morning" he mumbles before kissing Louis some more, he just can't ever get enough.

"Slept well beautiful?" Louis asks as he pets Harry's curls.

"Always when I'm with you Lou" Harry says to which Louis rolls his eyes fondly and replies with a "sap".

After several minutes of just touching and kissing Louis asks "What's for breakfast?".

"We won't eat breakfast just yet" Harry says as he sits up and pulls Louis with him, much to his dismay.

"What why?" Louis asks with a frown.

"Well before breakfast we have to do the next thing on my list" Harry says with excitement.

"Can't this wait for after breakfast?" Louis asks.

"No, it's a great time to go outside now" Harry says.

"Well what do you wanna do outside then?" Louis asks with a smirk as he raises his eyebrows.

"Lou don't" Harry says with a blush before adding "thought we could go for a run".

"A run? Together? You want me to go running?" Louis asks, sounding almost offended.

"It's not always nice to do it alone and could help to stabilize our relationship" Harry says.