"I hope I'm wrong about this chief and I brought Maggie here to back me up." Sienna stutters so Maggie cuts in; "This is about two of your paramedics, Katrine and Peter."

She shows him the four cases, and the reports Peter wrote up.

"I have reason to believe that these are not an accident. They all came to me with alleged airway restrictions which were false. They all got intubated by the EMS. Their airway pipes were damaged in the process causing them to bleed internally."

"Are you absolutely sure of these allegations Roberts?"

Sienna clenches her jaw, "I was taught that there's no such thing as a coincidence sir, four different cases with the same MO; all brought in by the same paramedics. I'm not 100% sure but I also know we can't look the other way."

"I'm going to handle this Sienna, I'll update you every second."

Sienna gives him a small sad smile, "I hope I'm wrong chief."

**

When the two get back to Med, Antonio and Kevin are there updating a patient about her family member. Maggie squeezes her shoulder, "You did good today Si, if it's not true then you brush this off and if it is true then you get negligent paramedics off the street."

"Thanks, babe" The nurse nods with a smile and walks away

Antonio smiles softly when he spots her at the nurses' station.

"Hey baby" Antonio walks up to her, his smile drops when he sees the look on her face, "You okay?"

She nods, "Just a bad day, are you done with shift?"

"Nah, not yet" He murmurs, "I'll see you tonight?"

"Love you" He murmurs smiling when she replies back. She greets Kevin and watches as both leaves.

Her pager goes off 911 so she gets suited up and then runs back to the pit,

"Talk to me" Sienna opens the ambo door to reveal Gabby dressed in plain clothes. On the gurney is Herrmann.

"Cruz's friend Freddy knifed him in the waist. His BP is down; losing a lot of blood."

"Get him to trauma four; page OR and get a portable X-Ray. I need O-NEG and a lot of it. Let's move it" Sienna instructs.

She looks over at the 51 family, "I'll take good care of him"

She runs into the trauma room.

"Herrmann, can you hear me?"

"His pupils are unresponsive; Herrmann, Herrmann, it's Sienna. You're going to be okay."

"Is my OR ready?" She asks the nurse.

"OR 2"

"Okay, hold me up. Let's get going. Torres, I need you to keep the elevator open. Go!"

She steps up the gurney and straddles Herrmann as she tries to keep the bleeding to stop while packing his wound with gauze.

They rush Herrmann off to the OR; while Maggie and her nurses are prepping Herrmann Sienna scrubs in.

**

The entire 51 are in the waiting area of Chicago Med waiting for news on Herrmann. Cindy sits in the front with Gabby and Boden.

"We know anything?" Kelly asks.

Mouch shakes his head as he rubs a hand over his face in worry, "Roberts is in there with him."

"He'll be fine" Casey murmurs, "It's Herrmann, he'll pull through."