"That man"

Erin smiles at the little girl, "Thank you so much, Sienna can I quickly talk to you?"

Sienna looks at Libby, "I'm going to be right out there alright. You still haven't given this poor teddy a name."

Libby smiles at Sienna as the two women walk out of the room.

"Her parents are both dead, looks like a robbery. Has the rape kit come back yet?"

"I put a rush on it but there are clear signs of vaginal tearing and abrasions."

"We'll get this monster" Erin says

"I know you will."

She hesitates to leave, "Jay's in bad shape, his head isn't in the game. Hank's had about enough."

"Dammit" Sienna curses, "His dad is here, burn victim. They don't have the best relationship and he refused to come see him."

"Is he going to be okay?"

Sienna shakes her head, "We're making him comfortable."

"What can I do?"

Sienna smiles; "Solve this case and just be there for him"

Just then a resident walks up to her and hands her a file, "Doctor Roberts. Rape case came back positive."

Both Sienna and Erin turn murderous. "This guy has been walking the streets too long."

"I agree" The detective murmurs and walks out of the ward.

**

"Roberts" Goodwin waits for her outside Libby's room. Libby is asleep so Sienna is finally able to work on other cases – occasionally dropping in to make sure Libby's fine. The guard – a female CPD cop – is outside until the suspects are caught.

Sienna walks out to meet her boss

"DCFS are here. They located Libby's aunt who lives in Manchester. Libby's going to stay with her"

"I want to meet this woman first"

Sharon nods, "She's going to be here in an hour. Good job today Roberts"

Sienna smiles at her. She checks her pager when it goes off: 911 Pat Halstead

She runs to the room to find the heart monitor going off.

"What happened?" She asks the resident in charge of the patient. Will's still in the room but he knows better than to intervene.

"He got a seizure, his BP is dropping."

Sienna checks his heart with her stethoscope and turns to Will.

"It's time Will" She tells the red head.

"Jay needs to say goodbye Si."

"Your dad signed a DNR, Will. I can't break the rules you know that."

"Fine"

Sienna frowns, "Ross, get all of the unnecessary equipment out of the room"

Doctor Ross nods his head and with the help of an orderly they get the equipment out of the room.

"I'm signing off shift in an hour; then I will go to PD. But until then I have cases to handle. Why not go to him and at least tell him you're in Chicago?"

Will gives her a look of disbelief, "both you and I know I'm the last person he's going to want to see."

"Just try" She says.

**

"Sienna" Erin jogs over to her. "How's Libby?"

"She's traumatized but she'll be fine. Goodwin is in there with Libby's aunt. I checked her out she looks legit. Has three dogs, so Libby's over the moon."

Erin smiles brightly, "That's amazing. We found the guy who did it – stupid idiotic kids that was cranked up on meth. Dawson put one in the rapist's skull and the other two are going away for life."

"Thanks for the update Er"

Erin turns to walk when Sienna calls her back, "Is Jay still at PD?"

"He and Antonio are going to Molly's." Erin replies, "I tried to get him to come here but he refused."

"Okay, thanks"

Sienna goes back to Pat's room.

"He's still in the coma; I don't think he's going to make it through the night Doc" Doctor Ross says softly.

"He's not. Ross, good work today, I'll take it from here."

The resident smiles at her and walks out of the room.

Maggie walks into the room and squeezes Sienna's shoulder. The doctor looks at her friend.

"I'm sorry"

"It's okay" Sienna whispers, "I need to get Molly's – find Jay and beat some sense into him."

Maggie chuckles, "Of course"