챂터16 Finale

Narration-
A week had pass and Taehyung and Soobin are talking in the school garden.

"So what did you want to talk about?" Soobin awkwardly said.

"You know....like....errr.....I'm sorry for....killing you." Soobin tilts his head in confusion when he remembered that Taehyung  killed him in the past life.

"Oh no biggie! Hahaha I'm alive right now so no need to say sorry." Soobin laughed to not make it awkward but for some reason there's tension between.

The two latter scratches their nape and awkwardly smiles.

"Hey! Soobin! Taehyung! What are you guys doing here??" Jungkook suddenly popped out. They both turned to Jungkook and smiled.

"We were just talking about something." Soobin said.

Awkwardness filled the air again.

"Umm...I should get going....bye." Soobin quickly walked away.

Time skip cause why not.

"So like Taehyung apologized to me earlier in the schools garden,then it was so awkward then Jungkook came and it was also awkward and everything is awkward!" Soobin says in frustration.

"I get that but like when are you gonna fricking answer Yeonjun!!!" Beomgyu yelled in Soobin ears which made his ears hurt.

"For petes sake I'm right beside you mother fucker! Anyways,I don't know but I'm sure I like him too. I just don't know how to approach him not acting weird and stuffs like that." Soobin says as he rubs his ears.

"WELP I'm gonna be the only single person in our friend group soon that's for sure...." Beomgyu bitterly sips his hot tea.

"HEY dumbasses!" Kai runs aggressively into the cafe.

"Soobin I'm just gonna kidnap Lil Beomgyu over here." Kai takes Beomgyu and pushes him out of the cafe to who knows where.

And here come Taehyun with a leash. Who thought Taehyun adopted a do-Yeonjun.

Soobin looked at the both weirdly befor asking,"Where the fuck can you get a Yeonjun dog? Which pet store?"

"Are you interested in him?" Taehyun strokes Yeonjun's head.

Meanwhile Yeonjun is frickin suffering and it's very embarrassing to be in a LEASH.

"Well you can say that."

Taehyun reached for Soobin's hand placed the leash on it.

"He's all yours." Taehyun then runs out of the cafe.

Soobin and Yeonjun stared at each other with flustered faces.

"I guess I'm yours now?" Yeonjun said rubbing his nape.

"Technically yes. But like you should ask me the question again." Soobin said taking off the leash that was attached to Yeonjuns belt.

Yeonjun sat beside Soobin and held his hands.

"Soobin,will you be my boyfriend?"

"You're lucky you're Yeonjun because if you're not him I wouldn't say yes."

"So does that mean a yes?"

"Yes."

"Yes?"

"Yes."

"Oh yesss."

The both laughed at their silliness and smiled at each other.

"Fucking couple shits that I can't do." Beomgyu wipes his fake tears. He turn to Kai and Taehyun but to his surprise he sees a Flirty Taehyun and Kai.

"Bye I'm gonna make out with myself in the mirror now."

Hey everyone I know the ending was bad well actually the whole story was bad but it's finally finished!!! I'm sorry if there's not that much romance if there is any. But yea it's end......I guessss.......if you guys want tho epilogue thingy then just comment because I'll read them yes Read them and do nothing. Teehee thank you to all of my 700readers who the 10% is just me.