챂터11

Narration-
The kingdom is in chaos right now. The devil ordered all of his soldiers to find his son. He found out that his son has been seeing the Angels leader's son. The devil let the Angel know about what is happening tho they are not in good terms,they need to find their sons. Why is their chaos? When the devil and angel grow feelings for each other they will be excluded from their world. They will vanish like ashes. That is what their parents worried about. But Yeonjun and Soobin don't know this. This punishment started because of the first two ruler of their world.
Jungkook who was the ruler of the devils and Taehyung who was the Angels ruler. They fell in love which is wrong. Wrong in every way. Jungkook and Taehyung vanished because they kept on seeing each other. Yeonjun and Soobin are the only heir of their parents. The vanishing will not help the two family. Their parents wishing the two are fine.
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
A/n: hello everyone I haven't been updating because I am working on a new story. And I just don't find myself writing this story because I'm going out of the story plot. But this chapter is gonna be placing it in the right place hehehe. And all I wanna do is go outside and feel what the outside world feels.
#PBBfeels
#KuyaAnonafeelingnaoutsideworld.