챂터10(Taehyun&Kai special)

A/n:Taehyun and Kai chapter
Narration-
Yeonjun snuck out to see Soobin at their secret meeting place. He had not got caught even once. Today was their 100th day as a couple. He prepared a surprise for Soobin who was already waiting for him.
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Today is club day and Soobin didn't get a chance to join the art club and is stuck with huekai in Science club. Yeonjun is part of the Dance team which means he is one of the trainers in the dance club. Taehyun ended up joining Beomgyu in the book lovers club. Taehyun was sad he didn't get into the dance club.

"This is all your fault Yeonjun. Now I'm stuck with Kai in Science Club." Soobin sulked. Taehyun started to caress Soobin's head saying it was alright. Kai was hurt of course because Soobin was being insensitive which Taehyun also noticed and switched seats with Beomgyu and began to caress Kai's head making kai soft and started to cling on taehyun which taehyun likes. He likes it when Kai spends time with him. He doesn't know what he truly feels for kai tho.

Taehyun keeps on denying to himself that he doesn't have feelings for Kai. It's his bestfriend it's normal for him. But he himself also knows that he likes Kai but is just a coward. Taehyun can't focus in class because of the thoughts lingering in his head. He spaced out in his seat. Can't decide wether to accept that he has feelings for his bestfriend or to just brush it off so it'll just pass by and he'd forget about it.

Days passed and Taehyun never forgot about it. It seems like Kai and Beomgyu are becoming to close which is not in his liking. Why would he feel jealous. You never know what will happen in the future. Taehyun kept it to himself and never opened up about his feelings for Kai. He began to be quiet and never corrected nor scolded his friends if something happens. Taehyun wouldn't thought that the guys wouldn't notice,Unfortunately the guys noticed it. Taehyun seemed to be out of his self. He wasn't the Taehyun they knew. Something was off and decided they would talk about it.

The 5 boys sat On a picnic blanket eating ice cream under the heating sun. Kai gave Soobin the signal of what to do."Taehyun...." Soobin paused as he puts down his ice cream.
Taehyun turned to him as a response. "Is there something bothering you?" Soobin processed,Taehyun looked at him and the others confused but when his eyes met with Kai who was in front of him,his face softened. "Something's off about the way you're acting Taehyun. For the past week you weren't the Taehyun we knew. Why is that?" Kai desperately asked holding Taehyun hand. Taehyun looked down in guilt for keeping his feelings. "Taehyun ah you know that we're friends. You can tell us." Yeonjun added in. Taehyun is a very devoted person and who ever he loves he will never stop loving that person. But it also deeply affects his actions like being quiet and not being the normal Taehyun which is very clear to his friends. Taehyun looked at the four of his friends he then smiled. "Did you notice?" Taehyun said smiling at them but his friends can clearly see the sadness in his smile. Silence then surround them. "There are feelings inside me that....makes me very happy and sad at the same time....It's when you have someone special in your heart....and he doesn't notice it.....I only knew it just now that this person has a special place in my heart.....but this someone can't notice it....I feel like this is my first time being like this....you know how when you feel butterflies in your stomach when he's with you....he unknowingly flirts with you which makes your heart flutter....but it's fine I'll pass this heart break....I guess." Taehyun said bitterly looking at the nice scenery in front of him. Soobin relates to what Taehyun said Yeonjun has a special space in his heart it was someone he was looking for.

Kai looked at his bestfriend being bitter. He felt bad for his friend,the person that he likes doesn't like him back. 'If I was that special person you're talking about.' Kai thought to himself. He stood up and took Taehyun's hand which made Taehyun look at Kai. "I'm gonna buy him bingsu since he's sad you guys can go home first." Kai said getting his and Taehyun's things to go. The three looked at each other in disbelief. "Wow did they just left without us?" Yeonjun sarcastically said.

Kai and Taehyun are in a bingsu store eating. Kai feels pity foe Taehyun he wants his nissinwaferskyflakesTaehyun to be his old self again. "Kang Taehyun....can I ask who was the special someone you mentioned earlier?" Kai shyly asked as he shoved bingsu in his mouth. Taehyun widened his eyes turned to Kai. Taehyun had a serious face right now.
Silence came to them. Kai mentally faced palmed his self. "If you're not comfortable sharing it with me then it's alright. But I have something to tell you...Taehyun I lik-" "You." Taehyun stopped eating his bingsu and cuts off Kai. Kai was if course confused at first. "I told you it's you...." Taehyun said now blushing,continues to eat tho. Kai is processing what Taehyun just said after getting back to his senses a smile was plastered on Kai's face with red cheeks. Taehyun was confused as Kai seems to be happy. Kai hugged Taehyun not wanting to let go. "You're not playing right?" Kai said still not letting go of the hug. Taehyun is now a tomato he frickin is a tomato right now. He hugged back Kai caressing Kai's nape."No I'm not playing." The both smiled. "Taehyun I like you too." Kai is a big boy and kissed Taehyun in the cheek.(yes Kai is a Big boy(bigbaby) now.)
※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Author here so I just gave you a Taehyun and Kai special!

And this is the Sunflowers Chaeryoung and Yuna to bless your day