Minecraft

I stared out the window as Yoosung took the mirror shards out of my hand. V was next to the blond, cleaning up some blood, "Why'd you do this again?" he asked me. I groaned and looked at my hand. Everyone was watching us, "I got mad," I stated. We were at Saeyoung's place right now with Vanderwood.

        "No shit Sherlock!" Vanderwood said. I rolled my eyes and he sighed, "Why were you mad?" he asked. I huffed and flexed my hand once Yoosung finished bandaging it.

        "Something dumb. I honestly don't know why I got mad at it. I'm sorry for acting out," I stated. Saeyoung walked over to me and smiled at me.

        "Don't be sorry. You clearly had a reason as to why you were mad. We just need to help you learn a more calmer way to blow off some steam," he stated. I smiled slightly at him and nodded.

        "You're right, thank you Saeyoung," I thanked the red head. His smile seemed to get wider and he nodded his head quickly.

❤️

        "Anything for you Y/N!" the male shouted. I shook my head, turning to Jaehee after she tapped my shoulder to gain my attention. I looked up at her, for she was standing and I was sitting. She blushed lightly and cleared her throat.

        "You seemed mad at that mall cop, talking about your punishment? Were you trying to get out of trouble or something?" she asked. Everyone was looking at me again and I stayed silent, trying to think of what to say. I didn't want to seem selfish, but I didn't want them to know I was already attached to them.

        "I was telling her how stupid one week of being suspended from the mall was, so she changed it to one month," I stated, crossing my arms and looking away. I felt tense saying this around Saeran, he could practically read through a lie, considering he's lied about this kind of stuff before. Plus, he's staring at me intently. I cleared my throat, "Anyways, I should go home," I said and got up. Zen grabbed my wrist.

        "N-no!" he shouted. I looked at his hands, then at him. I was glaring at him, not liking the way he was touching me. He gulped and let go, "Gah, I'm sorry, but, if Saeyoung and Saeran are fine with this, maybe we could have a sleepover?" he asked. He was grateful Vanderwood had cleaned up before they arrived. If he hadn't he would've never suggested this.

        Everyone looked at the two twins. Saeran got overwhelmed by the amount of eyes on him and looked away. He shrugged and puffed his cheeks out, "Yeah, sure, whatever," he agreed on the idea. It was only to get closer to Y/N. He didn't know why, but he felt safe around her. Like she understood him.

        "HELL YEAH!! Good idea Zen," the more energetic twin exclaimed. Vanderwood rolled his eyes and sighed.

        "I'll stay to make sure this place doesn't get too messy. I know that'll happen with Seven," he said. I nodded my head and stood up.

        "Well then, we should all go home and pack anything essential. I doubt we'd want to go home in the same clothes that might get dirty tonight," Jaehee explained. I squinted my eyes in confusion and raised my hand, waving it around slightly.

        "Wait, wait, wait, wait, you guys don't have the technology to bring us our essentials, but you have the technology to tell when the game has any errors, kill us and bring us back to life, and actually be able to live a life?" I asked them. They looked at each other and nodded their heads slowly. I sighed and got up, "Dumb," I stated and went to my house.

        I came back in a new outfit. No, it wasn't the one Saeran just bought me, I wanted to wear that on a special occasion. I was wear a grey long sleeved shirt. The sleeves were black and white. I put on my black sweatpants and a F/C hoodie. I made sure that I packed my skateboard, charger, headphones, and extra pairs of clothes. I packed my diary too. I know, it's weird hearing the word diary coming from an adult, but it was something my father recommended to me.

        He use to take any empty book that you could write in and just write in it about whatever. He told me that it made him feel calmer and sorted out. I started doing the same, and now I have a collection of filled out journals. I picked up my backpack and went to Saeyoung's house. I was apparently the last one, and that made me feel, well, embarrassed? How long were they waiting? I bottled those feelings up though and sat on the counter.

        I scrolled through Instagram. No new messages from anyone. That probably my theory that my friends had moved on. Good for them I guess, I always knew I was rather boring. I never noticed the awkward tension in the air until Jihyun cleared just throat. I looked up from my phone and saw them all staring at me, "What are you looking at? Am I really that ugly?" I asked. Jihyun shook his head and walked over, pulling my hood down.

        "No, you're actually rather beautiful Y/N," he said. I gave him a look of confusion and he blushed. He let out a nervous laugh and avoided eye contact, "But, we were looking at you because we asked what you wanted to do," he explained. I hummed and thought about it.

        "Well, what if we played some Minecraft? Yoosung can play games, Jumin can learn something new, Jaehee could possibly let off some stress, Saeran could kill Seven with Vanderwood's help, Seven could have fun, Zen can recreate his oh-so-handsome face, and you can create whatever you want Jihyun," I stated.

        "Huh? We could've done any other game and everyone would get to do those things. Why Minecraft? Is that your favorite game?" he asked me. I shrugged and turned the Xbox on.

       "Because you can create anything you'd like to V," I stated.

💙

       He blushed lightly and nodded his head, "Minecraft it is!" he exclaimed. I chuckled slightly at his reaction and gave everyone a controller. They were color coated for the color of their hearts. Like Saeyoung's was red, Jumin's purple, etc. mine was black, for my heart color (or your Fav color). I was going to be the one creating the world, and I named it 'Hell of Whole.' It didn't make sense, but you know, it did.

        I loaded it and immediately regretted my choices. I had given everyone operator and everyone was trying to kill each other. Well, at least not me, Vanderwood and Jaehee. We stood there, still in creative watching this. Jumin and Zen, Saeyoung and Saeran, and Jihyun and Yoosung were fighting. This soon started a big argument between Zen and Jumin. Just those two.

        Yoosung and Jihyun had already moved on, doing whatever they wanted, same with the twins, but these two had decided to call each other horrible names and it looked like it was about to become more than just hair pulling. The two others went to tell them to stop fighting, but I got in between the two, "You guys are really fucking immature. We're here to have fun and relax, not rip each other's throats out," they looked down, feeling guilty I'm guessing. I sighed and rubbed my temples.

        I groaned and held both of their hands in mine, "Look, I'm sorry. Please don't be sad, I just don't want you two to be wearing pucks in your head and stabbing each other, alright?" I asked, looking at them both. Zen smiled and nodded, while Jumin just nodded. I immediately realized I was letting my walls down and cleared my throat, getting up and moving away from them.

        I couldn't be letting my walls down so easily around them. I can't let them get to me, "If I had known that attempting to delete an app while overdosed on pills could do this, I wouldn't have attempted suicide," I mumbled. Sadly, this caught a certain female's ears.

        "You what?" Jaehee asked. Now all eyes were on me. I shrugged and leaned back against the counter, taking a sip of the PhD. Pepper that I had gotten somehow.

        "I don't know, what'd I do?" I asked her, closing my eyes as I took a sip. The female pursed her lips and seemed to think harder when she felt everyone's gaze on her. When I opened my eyes, she had a strong glare set on me. I caught me off guard, that such a cute business lady could manage such a scary look, but I set the soda down and sent a stronger and harder glare right back. She seemed to shrink slightly and cleared her throat.

        "You tried to delete this game when you overdosed?" she asked. I hummed in agreement, "That's how you got here?" Jaehee asked. I gave her a small smirked and leaned closer to her.

        "Well, not exactly. Some red headed weirdo with glasses took pity on little ol' me and brought me back to this horrible game," I stated.
———————————————————
мємєηтσ мσяι