I Skate, You Scream

I growled as I through myself at V. I started to repeatedly hit the man until a gunshot rang in my ears. I touched my abdomen and felt the warm red liquid. I smiled, a very weak one and looked at the MC who had a scared face, "Ha...." I looked down and got off of V. I kept laughing like a maniac, causing MC to put her hand over her mouth, "I guess so deserve this, huh?" I asked.
        "I....I'm so sorry Y/N, please-" I cut her off, feeling the blood drip down my bottom lip. It hurt, a lot, I was gonna die soon.
        "It was gonna happen soon MC. Please, just take V, it appears you find a stronger interest in him than me. I was fool to have thought you had feelings for me," I stated. I watched as MC took V. I stared up at the ceiling sadly, my eyes dulling and my body going limp as I died.

BAD ENDING

        It had always been one bad ending after another with me. They didn't know how to get my hearts. At first, they'd be doing good, retrieving the dead, black broken hearts that were invisible, but then once they got my route, they'd move on. I've had no good endings, no normal endings, just, "Another bad ending?" Jumin asked me, seeing my wound. I hummed and nodded. Jumin hummed, "Well, I must get to the visual novel before the MC decides to give up on their internet. Goodbye, Y/N," he said and left.
        I went back to my house, that had still looked incredibly colorful. I flopped onto my bed and looked at the scars that littered my body from all the bad endings. It hurt, each one. I didn't die in each one, but when you do, you get a scar from that death. I heard the doorbell ring and I answered it, "Hello?" I looked at Yoosung and hummed, "What?" I asked and he smiled nervously.
        "I just wanted to talk to you, check up on you," he stared. I glared at him slightly. He was clearly lying, but I didn't push him. I let the small male into my house and closed the door. He sat down on my couch and I sat on my galaxy bean bag. He rubbed his arm and I raised a brow at him.
        "Do you want water or something? Tea, granola bar?" I asked him. He shook his head, along with his hands and gave me a cute smile.
        "N-no, I just wanted to talk. I was wondering..." he trailed off and I looked at him confused. I made my hand go in a small circular motion as a way to tell him to continue. He regained his posture and puffed his chest up, "WHATWASITLIKEDYING!?" he asked, well, shouted at me. I smirked and started laughing, causing him to tilt his head confused.
         "S-sorry! It's just, why do you want to know that?" I asked him confused. He played with his hands nervously.
        "I just want to know what kind of pain you go through so I can help you feel better," Yoosung explained. I felt my face heat up slightly and I quickly rubbed my blush away from my face, thinking of something else to distract the warm feeling of my face.
        "Uh, it hurts a lot. If you've ever gotten an IV, that's what it was like, except it was pulled through my stomach and then decided to stop all of a sudden and turn into a huge ass pebble," I felt tears swell up in my eyes but I blinked them away. I couldn't look weak in front of him. I couldn't look weak in front of any of them. Yoosung seemed to wince in pain at the thought of that happening. He rubbed my back.
        "I'm so sorry, Y/N, maybe next time you'll get a god ending though?" he inquired, though I think we both knew the answer. I flinched at the blaring siren and then the robotic voice that started to speak.

"OUR SETVER IS EXPERIENCING SOME TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. MEANWHILE, PLEASE, DISTRACT YOURSELF WITH SOMETHING."

        I hummed and grabbed Yoosung's hands, helping him up and giving him a small smile, "Well, appears we have done time all to ourselves. Let's go out and do something."
        "Really? Uh, what do you want to do, Y/N?" the male asked me. I smirked and dragged him outside and into my garage. I grabbed two skate boards and threw one at him. I caught it and stared at it before looking at me.
        "We're going to the skate park. I've got done protection things you can wear, so don't worry," I stated and he seemed to calm down a little bit. I grabbed the protective wear and put it in a small bag. I got on the board and started skating to the little park we have here. Everything looked a little more colorful whenever I went skateboarding. It was nice to live in a colorful world. I smirked I did some tricks. Kick flip, Ollie, hardflip, I grounded in the side of the sidewalk sometimes. I got off the small board when we arrived and I turned to look at Yoosung, only to find he wasn't there. I shrugged and started to skate towards the rails, hopping up and doing a lip slide on it. I did a 180 off and looked as a blond came over.
        "Y/-Y/N! You're so fast! Not to mention good at skating. Can I see the bag you wear carrying?" Yoosung asked. I nodded and handed him the bag
        "I'll be on the ramps. You can just practice skating around and come to me when you want to do more. See ya," I explained and jumped onto my board, doing an Ollie onto the ramp and gaining a lot of speed. I rushed towards the other ramp and made it all the way to the top. I grabbed onto the ledge and did a one handed headstand before falling back onto my board and going back down.
        A lot of people congratulated me, but I didn't care. It was just a trick that was really based on skill AND luck. I kept going up and down on the ramos until I looked at a rail. I smirked and jumped onto it, doing a backside grind. A backside grind was basically when you used the black top of your board on the rail.
        Sadly, I couldn't flip my board over in time and fell. I had huge scrapes on my palms and one on my knee. I didn't care though, they let me know I was still alive. I got up and watched as Yoosung ran over. Some people laughed at my mistake, "Y/N!! Are you okay?! Oh, of course you're not okay, you're bleeding! Come on, let's fix you up," he tried dragging me by my wrist but I just stood there. I didn't move at all. The man frowned, "Y/N? Come on, let's just sit down-"
        "I'll take that offer as long as I get to teach you how to skate," I stated. He blinked and nodded, "Alright then, grab your board and I'll teach you the basics," I explained and he helped me out of the small pit. I sat on a bench and started teaching him how to Ollie and how to keep your balance on the board.
        He soon started to smile and laugh as he learned some of the tricks by himself. He did a back lip slide on the rail and landed it with an Ollie. I applauded him and continued to watch until he got tired and sat down.
        "I'm ready to go home, what about you?" Yoosung asked. I shrugged and looked at him, giving him a slight smile.
        "Sure, why not?" I asked and got up. We started to walk back to my house and we played some games together until he had to leave.

💚

        "Thanks for teaching my how to skate N/N, I'll see you later trooper!" he shouted and left. I gave him a little salute and sighed, closing my front door. I stared at my wall and then at a picture from the real world. It wasn't altered at all. It was a picture of me and my father, mint chocolate chip ice cream all over my mouth while my dad held a slushee. We both did a peace sign and smiled widely. I grabbed it and looked at the picture. I ripped my tiny self off and put it on the marveled counter face upside down, so you couldn't see me. I put the picture back in and kissed my late father's forehead.
        I rubbed my dry eyes from texting the MC. They seemed to be going for another bad ending. I set my phone down and looked at my texts. I had a text message from V and clicked on it.

Mr. Blue Waves: Hello, Y/N.

Waddup Jihyun?

Mr. Blue Waves: Saeran, Saeyoung, and me are going to get done ice cream. I was wondering you'd like to come? Have a little break from the screen?

        I smiled slightly and nodded my head, before typing my answer and sending it to the teal headed make.

Sure. Is it at Sakura Cream?

💙

Mr. Blue Waves: Yep! We'll see you there.

        I sighed and put my phone in my back pocket. I quickly went to fix my hair. My hands and knee were bandaged. My knee just had one of those HUGE ass band-aids while my hands had been wrapped up. We watched the wounds so they wouldn't get infected. He told me when I should change the bandages on my hands.
        I hummed and once I tamed my hair, or, attempted to, I slipped my shoes on and left. The wind blew my baggy hoodie around slightly. My hoodie was a dark purple that had a small lavender  on the top left of the chest. On the sleeves in black cursive words, it read 'Bad Vibes.' Cliche, I know. I had on some high-rise shorts and black checkered vans.
        I had decided to walk to the ice cream place. Take in my surroundings. I looked up as I heard Saeyoung being the cute dumbass he is. Saeran roller his eyes as his brother went after a butterfly and then the mint orbs landed on me. He smiled and walked over to me, "It's nice to see you came," he said. I raised a brow at him and smirked.
        "Oh? Am I really THAT good of an MC?" I asked him and he chuckled slightly. His face immediately went back to being blank, as did mine. He hummed as he watched the other red head with disgust, yet, there seemed to be a bit of love in those pretty marbles.
        "I truly thought you were a lot brighter. I thought you'd be all, cutesy and gushing over us all over social media. Talking about how you accidentally got a bad ending or how you're going to get everyone's ending and complain about 'Ray's After Ending,' but I was really wrong. You're nothing like the other MC's" Saeran explained. I blinked and tilted my head confused. I'm pretty sure other MC's are like me. Boring, emo, other words the author can't think of.
        "Huh, nice know I confused Mr. Bleached Ends here," I stated and walked towards the ice cream stand, "I need to order my ice cream now-" Saeyoung shushed be and smiled.
        "We already got your favorite. Mint chocolate chip, right?" he asked me. I blinked and nodded. I shouldn't be too suspicious. He IS a hacker. I looked at the tall adult of this group and waved. He smiled and we sat at a table.
        "How have you been Y/N?" he asked. I shrugged and scratched the back of my head, looking around.
        "Eh, I hurt myself today. Luckily, Dr. Yoosung was there to help me," I explained and showed them my hands. V took my hands and hummed.
        "It must've hurt a lot. I hope it heals soon," he stared and gave my bandages palms a kiss. I blushed a light pink and looked away embarrassed, hoping the ice cream would come so I could cool off.
        "You're gonna get AIDS if you do that," I joked and looked back at him, "It felt nice getting hurt again though. It's so rare for me to get hurt," I stared and watched out frozen treats arrive.
        "Here you are. Have a nice day!" the woman yelled and went back to the little shop. We all started to eat and talk. Catch up on everyone's route or just how they're feeling general. I hummed and yawned, taking a small kick from my ice cream.
———————————————————
мємєηтσ мσяι

-not edited