Mall

Saeyoung huffed as he scrolled through every social network he had. He kept reading posts about getting Y/N's bad endings. Whether it be a bad relationship or the ones you get during the eleven days. No one knew how to unlock her good endings. They complained about how close they would get and then give up. These people gave up too easily. Her route was so easy to get if you just kept trying. Besides, you can get it in Casual Story, Deep Story, and Another Story.

        The male felt bad. He had practically promised Y/N thousands of people would save her in under a week, but she just keeps gaining scars from being killed from the past five weeks. Saeran was starting to get worried for Saeyoung now, for he had been staying up the past weeks trying to figure stuff out. He would never admit to those feelings, but he always made sure his twin was eating and drinking things that aren't Honey Buddha and PhD Pepper.

        Saeyoung always found time for Saeran though. He didn't want to make Saeran feel like he was alone again. He would always randomly attack him with his bear hugs, which would usually end up with an elbow to the gut, but he didn't care. He was glad to have Saeran back. Immediately after though, he'd be right back at work, always wondering who would save you first? You had saved all of them, made them feel loved and cared for, but no one has done that for you, "What if it doesn't have to be the player?" Saeyoung asked right when his brother entered to give him some food.

        "What do you mean?" Saeran asked the male. He was confused on what he was talking about and why the MC was involved with it. Maybe sleep deprivation had finally hit Seven. What did hit Seven though, was realization. He turned around in his swivel chair.

        "I mean, think about it. I could shut down the game for a couple of days! It's not like the players depend on us to live or anything! We could all attempt to get close enough to her that she feels comfortable to talk to us. Just like what she did with us!" Saeyoung exclaimed. Saeran hummed and nodded.

        "I guess that could work, but can you hack into the games system to do that? Also, you'd have to ask the others if they're fine with it," Saeran mumbled. Seven hummed and nodded.

        "Yeah, I can make it go down without making the player get a bad ending. Their progress will be saved and time will practically be frozen for their routes and whatever. I'll check in with everyone else," Saeyoung explained. He talked with everyone except Y/N. Everyone agreed to the idea and Saeyoung got to work on hacking. It took him a while, Vanderwood came over to clean up after the two, Saeran helping him. He entered Seven's room and watched him confused.

        "What's this?" he asked the vibrant red head. The hacker glanced at him before going back to the screen.

        "I'm hacking the game. And no, it's not to get you a route. I'm still working on that. This is much more important Vanderwood," he stated. The brunette was surprised though. He felt he should take Seven to the hospital for he's never actually seen him this serious. He just left though, getting back to work before leaving.

        Suddenly, sirens went off throughout the otome world. No one flinched, other than a certain person name Y/N L/N. She was not used to these random alarms blaring, especially when she as trying to catch up on sleep. She grumbled and covered her head with her pillow in attempt to muffle out the loud blaring noise. Luckily, a certain hacker had turned the alarm off, and now every single MC was freaking out about the game not working.

        Seven laughed at their reactions. They acted as if the world was crumbling around them. He clicked off Instagram and got up. He gathered up all the boys, including Jaehee, and they went to the H/C house.

        I grumbled as we walked into the mall. I had been woken up by everyone which made me regret staying up last night thinking about my father. I looked at the hand that was on my shoulder. It was of course Saeyoung. He smiled at me happily and talked excitedly about how we were going to spoil ourselves. Jaehee sweat dropped at that statement, "Why are we at the mall anyways?" I asked them. Jumin sighed.