Somewhere Only We Know || 2

"You okay with sleeping in the guest bedroom tonight?" Bekah asked as we pulled up to her house.

I nodded my head. "Of coarse I am. I usually sleep there when I stay." I laughed, standing out of the car. I went to the trunk and pulled out my bag, and Bekah grabbed the bags I couldn't. We walked into the house, and I was greeted immediately by Bekah's mom giving me a huge hug.

"Luke!" She screamed in my ear, squeezing me so tightly, I felt as if I was going to suffocate. She finally let me go, and I smiled at her.

"Hi, Mrs. Berstler. Long time no see!" I said, a huge smile on my face. She's basically my second mother.

"I've been good. How are you? You've been eating a lot, right?" She asked worriedly. "Just because your mom isn't with you on tour doesn't mean you can skip meals. You hear me, young man?"

"Yes," I said, a crooked grin appearing on my face. Mrs. Bersler laughed, and ruffled my hair, and walked away.

Eli came running out of no where, and jumped on me. I lifted him up higher, hugging him quickly. "Hey, bud!" I said, dropping him off of me. I stared down at him. He was already taller than Bekah, and was taller than he should be. "Why are you growing? What is this?" I teased, measuring his height to me with my hand.

"Hi, Luke. I missed you." Eli said, slightly bouncing on his toes. I swear, this boy is never tired. He just goes, goes, goes!

"I'll take your stuff to the guest room." Bekah said, picking up a few more of my bags, and starting towards the stairs.

"No can do! Gabby's sleeping in there tonight." Eli interupted.

"Gabby?" I asked, raising my eyebrows. That's when I noticed her. She was short. Majorly short. Like, five foot short. Her hair was dirty blonde and was a little past her shoulders. Her eyes were green, and she had two dimples on her right cheek. She peeked out from behind Eli, and I noticed their intertwined hands. "This is your girlfriend, Eli?" I yelled.

Eli rolled his eyes. "Yes, this is Gabby. Gabby, this is Luke."

"Hi," Gabby said in a quiet voice. I could tell that she wasn't usually a quiet person.

"You're quiet now but not the other night!" Bekah teased, and they both laughed.

"What?" I asked, not understanding what was happening.

"I'll tell you later. You can take my room for the night. I'll sleep on the couch." Bekah picked up my bags and started towards the steps. "This time Gabby, don't wake me up!" Bekah teased, and went up the stairs. Gabby chuckled as Bekah walked away, her face turning red.

"I'm going to bring these up," I said, gesturing to the bags in my hands, and I started up the steps after Bekah. Once we got into her room, we glanced around in her room. Wow. A lot of childhood memories were on these walls. The song Story of my Life by One Direction popped into my head at this moment. It explained this right now.

"Written in these walls are the stories that I can't explain,
Leave my heart open but it stays right here empty for days,
She told me in the morning she won't feel the same about us in her bones,
Seems to me that when I die these words will be written on my stone,"

I sang quietly under my breath as I looked at the walls.

"Do you remember all the times we had in this room, Luke?" Bekah asked with a small smile on her face.

"How could I forget, Bekah? This place was my childhood." I said proudly, looking at her.

"Hey! You've been up there way too long! Leave room for Jesus!" I heard Eli scream from downstairs to us. I rolled my eyes and hit my foot on the floor, so a loud bang echoed throughout the house.