Chapter 11

(Sonic's PoV)

Why couldn't we just stayed in the trailer? I had no problem sleeping on that trailer bed...maybe. Why do they have only one bed available? Last time I checked we were the only patients. This is so unfair!

I didn't lay down just yet on that bed. I just sat there. I don't think I'm ready to sleep with him. Wow I wish I could rephrase that now.

Shadow was already laying down, but he was turned towards me. I had my back towards him. I turned around to look at him again and he was still staring at me. 'Boy his eyes are pretty' I thought. Wait what? No there not! Shut up me!

(Shadow's PoV)

I don't know why I'm starting at Sonic right now. I saw him turn around and look at me once but then looked away. He did it again, only this time, he started blushing and looked away quicker than before. He started slapping himself on the forehead. "Stop it stop it stop it!" He mumbled to himself loud enough for me to hear.

"You Ok over there?" I asked sort of chuckling at the same time. He froze. His ear twitched as in realizing who was talking. He slowly got into the bed, but still sat up.

"Y-yeah I'm f-fine." He said rubbing his cheek.

"Why aren't you laying down? Aren't you tired from all that crying?" I asked smirking a little. He slouched a little when I said that and slowly laid down.

"G-Goodnight S-Shadow." He said fixing himself to a comfortable position.

"Goodnight, don't let the needles bite." I replied.

Shut up and g-go to sleep!" He whined.

-----------A Few Hours Later-------------

I couldn't sleep. Sonic was wheezing too loud. He was sleeping without waking up, but I was scared that if I went to sleep and Sonic's wheezing gets worse, he won't be able to breathe and I'll be too deep in sleep to help him. I didn't want to think that would happen, but it kept coming into my mind.

Maybe if I get closer to him, then his wheezing would lessen? 

I moved myself closer him, and his wheezing did slow down. I moved a little closer so now his tail was touching my leg. He turned his body around so now he was facing towards me.

'Maybe it won't hurt if I hold him?' I thought. I put my arms around his waist and pulled him towards me. He lay his head on my chest fur as I rested my chin lightly on his head. He snuggled more into my chest fur and started purring.
His wheezing did slow down, but I could still hear it slightly.

I can finally rest without worrying too much. I kissed his forehead and slowly closed my eyes.

I don't know what he has, and I don't know how he got it, but no matter what.. I won't let him die...

A short, but meaningful chapter. Sorry this is really short I have been busy and sleepy, but I hope you enjoyed this short, but lovely chapter.

Bye~Bye