ELEVEN

JIMIN ;

we were about half way through the final round ; it was only me , jeongguk , and two other skaters left .

i was once again chilling , doing each flip and trick with ease while some were struggling . the only person who was keeping up with me was jeongguk .

since jeongguk was now one of my friends i didn't want him to lose so chose to propose an idea to him , i quickly caught up to his side- making him look over .

"oh hey 64 , im glad to see you are keeping up" he spoke while skating left and right , in a pattern .

i saw that he was swerving so i went along with him , when he went towards the left i went towards the right . it was as if we were dancing on our skateboards .

"i could say the same , listen i dont want neither of us to lose so im think of sabotaging those other two- alliance ?" i asked while doing a quick ollie , so the judges weren't thinking i was slacking .

"sure , how about we do 180's ? i will do a frontside and you can pull a backside one . we will do it right in front of them , so they will lose their balance .. cool ?" he asked while doing a quick flip , i nodded in reply .

"on three" i said while crouching down on my board , skating over to the two skaters who were slowly getting tired- since their tricks were starting to get sloppy .

jeongguk followed my lead and went towards the duo , once we were both infront of them i heard jeongguk yell .

"one , two .."

i slowly stood back up on my board and got ready for the basic flip ,

"THREE !"

as soon as he yelled that we preformed our flips , nearly a foot infront of them . they visibly got distracted and collided into eachother , it was very amusing .

"ahh , a bummer ! numbers 66 and 25 are disqualified !! leaving 44 and 64 ! you two have thirty more seconds !!"

once i heard the announcer speak i smiled , finally .

"i know them , wahhh" i heard hoseok yell out , i giggled at him- he is something else .

before the time went out i chose to do one more flip , a 360 kick flip of of the ramp .

it wasn't difficult , but it took concentration . so without further notice i sped up to the top of the ramp and kicked my board underneath me , making it do a full 360 flip- than i quickly landed back onto the board , successfully riding down the ramp .

i heard cheers from the audience , causing me to smile in exchange .

"and thats a wrap folks !! the two winners are 44 and 64 !! please give them a round of applause !! gentlemen please make your way to the judging stand for your prizes!!"

-

(a/n: they both won 😌✨)