prologue

-welcome to my story, I've been working on this story for quite a while but I think I have a good enough start to it to where people will like it, looking for constructive criticism so feel free to tell me what you like and don't like, anyways on with the story-

It is a dark black night, all is quiet until the sound of a man in armor running breaks the silence, he wears a black cloak and on his back looks like a large sword as long as he is tall, he continues to run even though it looks as if nothing is chasing him. So where is he currently running, what shall soon be known as Long island. He soon reaches a large Boulder and looks behind his back.
"I can't run forever, I need to put this somewhere safe" says the man in the Black cloak. He pulls the sword off his back and looks at it, in his hands he holds a large sword made from the finest gold, silver, and titanium. He points the sword at the boulder and shoves it as far as he can into it, once it is in he puts his hand on the hilt and says "only one person may pull the sword, someone who is brave, chivalrous, valiant, and worthy of the power inside, until that day this sword shall remain here" well he says this the hilts glows blue and turns gray to blend in with the stone. Knowing his time is up he turns around and behind him are three powerful men, one in a fine business suit, 1 in what's looks like swimming trunks, the last in a black fur coat. The one in the suit speaks first "Damian King, you have created a weapon that could destroy us all, give it to us and you shall suffer no punishment". The cloaked man known Damian laughs "you shall never have my weapon, only one who is worthy may find it oh, and you are the furthest thing from Worthy." He states in a amused tone. They are unamused and frown the first one speaks again "then you have left us no choice then great protector." All three men raise a hand and point it at him, their hands begin to Glow and after a single moment the man disintegrates, his body is nothing but a pile of Ash. The man in a coal looks to the other two "what will we do now, he created a weapon capable of destroying us all". The man in shorts agrees "if someone does pull the sword-" the one in the suit silences them both "we shall deal with it then, for now we must do everything in our power to find this weapon and destroy it, if a champion is ever chosen, we will destroy them before he can destroy us." He looks at the rock and thinks "I like this, kind of looks like a fist, I'll name it after me, Zeus's fist... Has a nice ring to it." The Three brothers disappear, not knowing they were so close to the thing they wanted to destroy the most, and not knowing that in the years to come it's wielder would be chosen.