Chapter 11: Do you have a bathing suit?

I giggled as we broke apart. Harry pecked my lips again. Gosh stop it butterflies.

"Finally," he said.

"You're so cliché," I responded jokingly. "Wanna go back inside?"

"Yes, let's go," He said grabbing my hand. The both of us walked back inside where we stumbled upon Ron fighting with Hermione.

"What? That's what you think?" Hermione yelled.

"Yeah, that's what I think," said Ron back.

"You know the solution then, don't you? Next time there's a ball, pluck up the courage to ask me, before somebody else does," she said crying. "Not as a last resort."

"Well th-that's just completely off the point," said Ron stammering. "Harry," said Ron noticing us.

"Where have you been," Hermione asked us. I wanted to answer, but she went on. "Nevermind, off to bed all of you." Harry looked confused up at Ron, let go of my hand and walked off.

"They get scarier when they get older," Ron told Harry. I shook my head. What an idiot.

"Ron you spoiled everything," cried Hermione. The boys walked off as she sat down on the stairs and continued to cry. I sat down next to her and held her as she cried.

"Wanna talk about it?" I asked her after a while. She shook her head. "He's jealous, you know. Of you and Krum - I mean Viktor. I think he wanted to ask you all along, but he was just scared and made it seem like a last resort. Nevertheless, he shouldn't have ruined your night of course." She simply nodded. "Want me to walk you back to your dorm?" I asked to which she nodded again.

I grabbed her hand and her shoes.

"Why is your dress all snowy," asked Hermione after a while.

"Oh uhm, Harry and I just went outside," I answered her. I didn't think now was the right time to tell her about what happened.

"Okay," was all she said.

We reached her common room and I hugged her goodbye. "Goodnight," she said and I told her "Don't think of that asshole Ron," she laughed a little.

***

That night was very strange. I had the strangest nightmare where Eric almost drowned because evil mermaids had kidnapped him. It woke me up very early again. I hadn't had nightmares like these since the First Task so this made me kind of nervous.

I decided to just get up like I used to and go to breakfast early. When I got there, the doors hadn't yet opened. I started practicing some charms to kill the time. I threw an old battered tennis ball across the room and summoned it by saying "accio" then I did the same but instead casted "carpe rectatum" which costs a little more effort.

I threw the ball again and was about to call accio, when the ball shot towards the other end of the room into the hands of Draco Malfoy.

"Nice ball," he said, looking disgusted.

"Better than your balls, I bet," I snarked. His face scrunched up. He threw the ball back and I caught it effortlessly.

"Heard you were snogging Potter last night," he said. Still with a disgusted look on his face.

"So you're stalking me now?" I asked sarcastically. "What's next? I'm found dead in the dungeons?"

"No, the dungeons can easily be traced back to me. I think I'll dump you in the lake." I threw the ball at his face, but he caught it.