Chapter 28: Intruders

Freddy's P.O.V

After the whole incident with Chica, I was finally able to enjoy my pizza with Foxy, but when I took a bite, the power went out, most likely a blown fuse.

"Foxy? Do you know where a flashlight or something similar is, so I can turn the power back on?" I asked Foxy.

"There's a lighter that a staff member dropped in our room if that will help!"

"It sure will! It's hard enough to see anything, so anything helps."

As I navigated through the dark hallways echoing with mutters of confused and scared voices, I reached my room and found the lighter next to a lamp.

After grabbing the lighter, I made my way to parts and services since the door to the basement door is in there. Once opening the door, I carefully walked down the stairs since my vision is limited.

"Where the hell is the fuse box?" I whispered to myself.

The basement had a few wooden boxes in the corner that was filled with mechanical parts, which are useless for me right now.

After looking in the dark, I found the fuse box, but the fuses are in perfect condition. I look to my right and see the main powers switch has been flipped. How could that be? No one has been down here. I'll have to check the cameras.

I flipped the switch and went straight to the cameras, avoiding everyone.
I made it to the camera and rewinded the tapes 7 minutes ago and focused on the basement.

One second ago was silence then the next a window was shattered and a man entered and his behind the boxes I checked. I started to panic as I realised that a man is in the pizzaria, perhaps more.

I heard a glass shatter from the kitchen.

"Foxy!" I remember Foxy was in the kitchen alone, so I need to get to him.

I was about to run out there but realised I needed a form of defence. Conveniently, there was a wooden baseball bat.

"Hold on, Foxy. I'm coming for you." I was determined to get him back, whatever it takes.