Chapter 23: Depression For Bonnie

Hello, it's been a while since I last updated this book, and that's because I was too lazy and couldn't think of any ideas. Also, I am not writing how Freddy remembers everyone now. I've tried to write how he remembered Chica but it was extremely boring.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Bonnie's P.O.V

I've just got up, and I can feel that something is wrong, I would usually be up and about. The smile I've always had isn't there anymore. It feels like I lost someone important but no one that I know died.

Negative thoughts flowed into my mind such as: why are you here? And, You cause pain to everyone around you! I couldn't stop the tears that were forming, no matter how much I tried they couldn't stop running down my face.

Then Goldy walked in.

"Bonnie? What's the matter?" Golden asked, concerned why his friend is crying.

"Nothing. I just remembered something sad. Nothing to worry about!" I lied, forcing a smile.

"If you need help with something, you can always ask your friends." Golden said while walking out of the room.

I muttered a few words after he left.

"Are you my friends?"

Golden's P.O.V

Something is wrong with Bonnie, that smile he had was forced, he could be lying about him remembering something that could upset him.

"Hey Chica!" I called out.

"Hi Golden!" Chica replied, cheerfully.

"Do you know why Bonnie's upset? He was crying when I checked up on him."

"No, I don't. He's normally always smiling, nothing makes him upset."

"Well, I guess we'll leave him alone and if he still feels upset he might have depression."

"What kind of logic is that!?"

"My own logic!" I plainly said.

A few days had passed and Bonnie still hasn't left his room and sometimes he can be heard crying during the night.
-----------------------------------------------------------
If you or someone you know has depression, please help them. I had depression when I was 11 because of my brother, he kept on telling me to kill myself and that broke me and went on for nearly a year. No one knew I had depression, and I somehow got through it on my own which you shouldn't do. So please help that person.