Chapter 20: A date

Freddy's P.O.V

We have spent the last week in the pizzeria and I've been thinking about me and Foxy. We are together but we haven't had a date! I'll ask Bonnie to help set it up.

I found Bonnie talking to Toy Bonnie, probably about music since they both have the same interests.

"Hey Bonnie! Do you have a second?" I shouted.

"Yeah! I'll be right over!" Bonnie replied.

Bonnie casually walked over to me after finishing his conversation.

"What do you need Freddy?"

"I need help setting up a date with Foxy."

"Sure, have you asked him out yet?"

"No, I haven't, thanks for reminding me!" I yelled while running to find Foxy.

Foxy's P.O.V

I was in my room laying down because I was bored, then I heard the door open.

"Freddy?" I asked.

"How did you know?" Freddy replied.

"Just a guess. Anyway, what do you need?"

"Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date?" Freddy blushed a little.

"I would love too. So, when does our date start?"

Then Chica came in wearing a waitress uniform.

"You're table awaits!" Chica cheerfully said.

"I guess now!" Freddy laughed, grabbing my hand, gently pulling me out of the room.

I got pulled into the main room where there is a single table and two chairs in the middle of the room.

"So, Chica. Who's cooking?" I asked, taking a seat.

"I would be cooking, but Bonnie told me to be the waitress and said I would eat the food before it gets to you..." Chica replied.

"Would you Chica?" Freddy questioned.

"...Maybe. Anyway, Connor will get you drinks, and I  will bring out your food."

Me and Freddy were just chatting until our food and drinks came out.

"Pepperoni pizza, and water. Thanks Chica." Freddy said.

(Time skip because why not?)

We finished eating and we both got up then Freddy pulled me in for a kiss. Then something flashed our eyes.

We looked over to the right and saw Chica holding a camera, taking out the picture that she took.

"Chica! I swear to god, give that picture!" Freddy yelled while blushing.

"Nah, I'll hold onto it for now." Chica said while she grinned.

Freddy tried to take the photo, but before he could there was yelling in the other room.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for reading this chapter and thank you for 2k reads :D
------------------------------------------------------------------