Chapter 27: Pizza! Oh, And Shadow Bonnie

Bonnie's soul P.O.V

After a while, I've finally made my choice: I will become a ghost and watch over my friends.

With my choice confirmed, a bright flash of light blinded me. Once I regained my vision, the first thing I noticed was that I was in my room, everything untouched.

While looking around my old room, I found the old mirror that Goldie gave me. I wondered what I looked like as a ghost so I took a look and what I looked like surprised me. I expected to be transparent but no, I was pitch black with my eyes and teeth pure white.

While I was looking at myself, I heard footsteps gradually get louder until my door creaked open. Goldie was standing in the doorway, practically scanning the room and it's contents. After a minute of him looking around, he walked towards the bed and sat on it.

Goldie's P.O.V

I sat on Bonnie's bed as I remembered all the good times we all had with him, like when Chica kicked him in the balls for taking her pizza. All I want to do now is just lay here for a while.

But. Peace never lasts that long.

"FOXY! CONTROL YOUR BOYFRIEND!" Chica screamed at the top of her lungs.

I got up to see what the all commotion was and left Bonnie's room.

"What? He's doing nothing wrong." said Foxy.

"Nothing wrong!? He's putting pineapple on a pizza!!"

"So? Everyone has different tastes!" Freddy said.

Chica was fed up with this, so she cut a slice of pineapple and slapped Freddy with it and walked out.

I couldn't help but laugh at that scenario.