"we got you" billie tells me, rubbing her hand on my back a little and then putting it back down to her side as we get closer to the entrance. as we walk past the group they all look me up and down laughing. i ignore them and put on a little sarcastic smile on my face as we walk past taylor. ok first interaction of the day wasn't too horrible, but my stomach feels like it's going to fall out of me.

"see you later" i say to bil and Q as i head into my photography room, some students that are already sat in there turn to me. "the lessons cancelled" they tell me and point to the note on the wall. i groan, i came in early for nothing. i turn back around again on my heels and find a random seat on the drama/music corridor.

the corridor is actually pretty peaceful, there's not many people around here. a few minutes later i hear a ukulele and soft humming coming from the room next to me, which sounds a lot like billie to me.

slowly, i stand up following the noise and opening the door to the classroom, watching her as she begins singing a cover of a song.

'hello hello hello how low
hello hello hello how low
hello hello hello
with the lights out, it's less dangerous
here we are now
entertain us
I feel stupid and contagious
here we are now
entertain us"

i lean against the wall, a little smile on my face as i listen to her soft voice. she picked a good ass song too. "oh hey" she says, stopping playing her ukulele once she finally notices me stood there.

"sorry i didn't meant to interrupt i heard you from down the corridor" i say feeling rude for interrupting.

"no don't be stupid it's cool, come in, i'm just messing around cause there's nothing to do" she says, messing with the strings on her uke. i walk further into the room and sit down on top of a table, leaning my back against the wall behind me.

i watch her for a while as she messes with random instruments, trying to make random songs and recording a few things on her phone. i watch as she pulls her white sweatpants up slightly, which also matches with her white sweatshirt. i didn't think me and her would get along as well as we have been.

billies outfit^^^

billies outfit^^^

she looks up at me noticing that i've been watching her for a while now. "how long have you been making music?" i ask as she writes down a few things in her note book.

"for a while, finneas and i have been doing it properly since i was about 13, i'd love if you went and downloaded some on sound-cloud " billie tells me with a smile.

"sure i'd love too" i say, getting my phone out and adding some to my playlist. "thank you" she says smiling, none of us breaking eye contact for a little while. i smile to myself and look down at my phone, feeling a little awkward.

"oh shit also, i'm trying to make myself my own brand called blohsh and i've made a few chains and hoodies and stuff because my uncle works in factories. i want you to have something" she says reaching into her pocket and coming over to me handing me a blohsh necklace and pointing to her own.

"i love it thank you" i say, examining the details on it.

i get the necklace out of the box and put it around my neck, trying fasten it at the back which i struggle with badly. billie notices my issue and takes the necklace from me, moving my hair gently out of the way before fixing it for me. i look down and smile at the necklace.

 i look down and smile at the necklace

Its so cute.