seventeen

christmas came around pretty quickly after billie's birthday. it was good. we had some family over at our house and a huge dinner. plus billie and her family were at finneas's so i could see her which was good. its now the second of january and the first day back at school. i really dont want to go back, especially with no billie here. she also told me i wont see her a lot because she is doing tour rehearsals before she goes next week.

i shove my bag into my new car that i got for christmas and climb in. i turn the engine on and drive over to elijah and issac's house to pick them up. i beep my horn and they come running out, fighting for the front seat, but eli won. he places my bag on his lap and fist bumps me. "lets go back to hell" isaac says and we all groan. its the last year. its the last year.

/
i pull up to the carpark and park my car in billie's usual spot. we all get out the car and look around at the busy school. i hate this place so much.
me and the guys separate and i head to my first lesson of the monday morning. english.

i walk in the classroom and smile at mr walker and he sets up all the work. the bell goes in like 2 minutes so im just in time. i sit myself in billie's seat and lean against the wall.

"ok class, so we will be carrying on reading the rest of romeo and juliet and analysing it, so jason you read this chapter for us" the teacher says pointing too some kid at the front of the room. he starts reading and i completely zone out ignoring his voice and just read it myself.

i take my phone out and secretly send billie a text.

why did you have to leave me in english, i miss you dude

she reads the message and types for a second before going off the chat and not replying. i frown my eyebrows and shove my phone back into the bag.

///////
billie's pov

i check my phone seeing the text from alissa but i honestly dont know what to reply. my mind has been all over the place lately, because i know that i have to do something that i really dont want to do.

next week i have a 3 month long sold out tour. it feels surreal honestly, there will be thousands of people to see me. i've never had that before. but there's a downside. i dont want to disappear for 3 months while in a relationship, i'll be constantly missing her and focusing on her when i should be focusing on tour. and thats not how i want it to be. its not fair on me or her. but i just dont know what to do.

i walk back to the stage of the LA show which wont be until the last night of tour but they let me rehearse here just to get a feel of what it would be like.

i sit on the edge as finneas begins playing the piano to ocean eyes. we have to rehearse the setlist and all the little intervals in between to make sure everything goes smoothly. to make sure finneas knows what he is playing and how to play it and also the new drummer. but they all know their part.

"no fair, you really know how to make me cry when you give me those ocean eyes, im scared ive never fallen from quite this high fallen into your ocean eyes, those ocean eyes" i sing into the microphone. the song ends and my parents cheer pretending to be the audience.

this tour is gonna be one to remember.

liked by alissaxx, finneas and 15,678 more

billieeilish see you soon babies

comments

alissaxx hot
blohsh: 👀
maggiembaird my babygirl
pepperoconnell ❤️❤️