N I N E

Harry's POV: (bet you didn't expect this

Harry's POV: (bet you didn't expect this.)
I'm sat in the coffee shop with Campbell, Dewey and some other guys talking about how all the guns got taken, "well, he was obsessed with Cassandra so." I say, talking about Gordie, as I go behind the bar, Dewey following me.

"Yeah but even if they figure out who did it, it's not like they can do anything, right?" He said, smiling and placing a mug down.

"Yeah maybe they should, I mean I don't love some unhinged weirdo running around shooting people and hurting Angelica, Campbell's pissed."

"How are they a weirdo?"

"Because they fucking shot someone and choked the fuck out of Angelica. And they did some pretty weird shit to her too."

"Well it wasn't just someone was it, it was Cassandra. The way I look at it they're a hero."

"No, how the fuck are they a hero." I fully face him, wondering what the fuck he's on about.

"I mean, Cassandra was the problem right? Said we were the enemy, someone had to teach that cunt who's boss, Angelica too, acting like some sweet innocent little bitch. I finally got you some peace and quiet, the least I can get is a thank you."

"What the fuck. Is that a scratch on your hand? Your lucky I don't fucking tell Campbell." Walking out, I message Kelly to come to mine.

••••••
Angelica POV:

"He said what?" Will asked in disbelief, "he said we have to look for a gun in Deweys house."

"Dewey like Gregg, hey are you seriously making a protein shake right now?" Grizz asks Luke, "why didn't Harry come tell us himself?" Allie asks.

"Harry's a fucking pussy."

"And why Cassandra and Angelica, he doesn't even fucking know them."

"He kinda knows me, not really though. He hangs around with Campbell, Harry and some other kids sometimes, I have noticed he gives me some weird ass looks but I'm not sure. There should be some bad scratches on his arms though, and what about the gun? Oh and my phone, he would have my phone."

"Maybe Harry put him up to it, maybe he put him up to it like some deep mind control?" Grizz completely disregards what I say, "look, do you believe Harry?" Allie turns to Gordie, "it's gonna sound weird but I do. When he came and spoke to me, he sounded.. upset."

"It doesn't matter, we have to arrest him." Will says quickly, "what do you mean arrest him? Like go grab him off the street?" Allie interjects, "what if Harry's lying?" Becca points out, but Will doesn't care.

"We can't take any chances, Angelicas still here, she can help us tell if it's him, besides. If he hangs around with Campbell then Campbell would trust Dewey alone with her, we can't risk that."

"He wouldn't, Campbell wouldn't do that. He only leaves me alone with Becca, Sam, Grizz and sometimes Harry. Oh and Clark and Luke when I have a shift with them."

"Look it doesn't matter, we have to arrest him. Dewey could hurt somebody. We have to search his house for the gun." Will carries on, Allie asking Luke if they could handle that.

"Yeah I mean if we got up ass early. Like a pre dawn raid. Take him by surprise." Luke thinks.

"Yeah I got handcuffs."

Everyone stares at Grizz, Allie gives me a questioning look, knowing we dated. "It's true he does, he has more than one pair, and before you ask no not fake ones." They all turn to me, "don't ask."

"Just say thank you." Grizz awkwardly says as Allie smirks and everyone else awkwardly laughs.

•••••••

Arriving at my house I pull out the spare key, unlocking the door and walking outside, I hear paws. "Oh shit, Baby. Zack, Cody come here." I whistle for moms dog, not expecting them to be here.

Zack and Cody come running, our puppy, Baby, slowly walking behind her. "Hey baby, Zack and Cody let's get your leash yeah? Come on."

Walking into the kitchen, I grab the joined leash for Zack and Cody, baby not having one because she hates using a leash. Quickly attaching the leash to their collars I pick up Baby and walk upstairs towards Lucas' room, knowing he keeps a gun in there.

Looking at the door in front of me I hesitate before opening it, he never let me in his room after Mathew. There's probably a shit ton of weapons and shit in Mathews room too.

Climbing over piles of clothes I sit down on Lucas' bed, setting Baby down. We were all so close, me and Mathew were twins, he went missing around 3 years ago now. Mathew and I had gotten into an argument where I told him he should, "fuck off and never come back."

He did just that. He has a grave though, mom and dad thought he was dead, but me and Lucas knew he was still out there, they're all still out there somewhere. Maybe Mathew was sent here when he left? Could he be hiding here somewhere?

I shake my head, getting up and going towards Lucas' safe, hoping the password is still mine and Mathews birthday. 0701. The door swung open to reveal 3 guns, a few knives and my knuckle dusters. He must've took all the stuff from Mathews safe.

Putting the guns in my bag I put my knuckle dusters in my pocket, looking at the knives I put my bag down, grabbing the one with M.R carved into it. Lucas, Mathew and I all got knives and a gun when we were like 12, a year before Mathew went missing, they were different colours but Mathew insisted on us carving our initials into them.

Sighing, I grab all the knives, putting them in a pocket in my bag before standing and going to shut the safe door, but before I do, I notice an envelope. I grab the envelope and shut the safe, locking it and putting the paper in my pocket. Putting my bag on my shoulder I go to walk out of the room, picking up Baby and going to find Zack and Cody as they had walked out, I find them sat near the door. "Let's go visit Allie."