TWENTY THREE

Angelica sat in Sam's room, hearing someone leaving in a rush, assuming it was Elle as she heard Campbell screaming at her moments ago. Walking to the window, Angel saw Campbell promptly getting in his car, driving off. "What the fuck?" She whispered, gripping onto the window sill as her vision went blurry, no longer seeing anything outside as she fell to the floor in pain.

Her sides and stomach burned along with her throat, making her feel as if she just smoked 5 packs of cigarettes. Angel felt sick come up her throat, refusing to let it come out as she tried to stand, gripping onto the bed for support. Sam didn't have the en-suite, so the closest bathroom required her actually leaving the room. 

Forgetting she had locked the door, Angel stumbled to it, gripping onto anything and everything she could. "Fuck." She mumbled as she spotted the keys on the floor, bending over to grab them and failing as she fell face first onto the carpet. 

Her hands shook as she reached out for the keys, finally gripping onto them as she then crawled towards the door, struggling to reach the handle from her spot on the floor. Once again, her stomach burned as she felt more sick by the minute, refusing to be sick in Sam's room she nudged the door open, sweating profusely as she crawled down the hallway to the bathroom. 

"Help! She- she's had a seizure or some shit!" Campbell burst into the hospital, a passed out Elle over his shoulder, Kelly ran to them both, guiding them to a bed as Campbell not so gently threw Elle down. 

"Kelly! You need to do the IV!" 

The room was full of people, throwing up, sweating, passing out, no-one was prepared for this. No one expected anything like this to happen, Campbell spotted Becca far away from the others, clearly not sick, he remembered Angel telling him she was pregnant, and so threw Becca a thumbs up as they caught eye contact. 

Allie lay down on a bed, Will in the chair besides her, "what the fuck is going on?" Campbell asked his cousin, who shrugged, "you need to leave." Will pushed him back, making Allie try to sit up, "leave it alone, Will. Where's Angel?" 

Campbell looked around before realising he had brought Elle here, not Angel, "she's at home, she's okay."

"Well can you double check, you seemed a bit preoccupied bringing Elle in here." Jason asked from behind Campbell, all of the guard except Grizz were here, after hearing about everyone falling sick they had all rushed to the hospital to see if they could help. 

"Shit, yeah, okay." Campbell pulled his phone out, calling his girlfriend, who was still using Cassandra's phone. 

Back at the house, Angel was puking in the bathroom, switching between being sick and splashing cold water on her face as she grew increasingly hot. Angel had lost all feeling in her right leg, though she assumed that was from falling and sitting on it for too long. 

Her left leg felt weak too, making her unable to stand, she could hear her phone ringing from down the hall, but she just shook her head as she threw up again. Lifting her head from the toilet, everything stopped, there was no more pain or noises for a moment. 

But a minute later, Angel found her own body throwing itself backwards onto the floor, shaking and writhing around. It was like an out of body experience as Angel could see herself uncontrollably moving on the floor, her arms and legs kicking and hitting air. 

Then it all stopped.

"Shit she's not answering, I gotta go." Campbell ran out of the hospital, Jason running after him, "I'm coming with you, just in case." They both jumped into the car, speeding away from the hospital and towards Campbell's house.

Angel groaned as her stomach burned again, this time she felt acid coming up her throat, burning as she threw up on the floor next to her, unable to get up from her space on the floor. Her right arm lay limp on the floor, so Angel resorted to banging her bracelet on the floor, not hard enough to break, but hard enough to mimic someone touching it.