sixteen

"Well look who finally found us!" Henry shouts. "Please don't hurt him!" Mike begs. "We already have, you guys are lucky we haven't killed him yet!" Patrick says with a laugh. "Why do you do this to us?! Why to him?! He's done nothing to you!" Beverly screams. "Say one more word and I'll kill him!" Patrick says, and Henry laughs. The three teenagers fall silent, and Patrick looks at Richie.

Patrick moves Richie and picks him up bridal style, he gives the knife to Henry and the losers look slightly more released they aren't going to kill him, but they're lightly freaked out at the way Patrick is holding him. "Henry, go get Vic" Patrick says and Henry leaves.

"Now he's gone, I can have some fun" Patrick says. The teenagers look at eachover concerned. Patrick puts his hand under Richies shirt and subs his side with his thumb. He then rips his shirt off and throws it into the water. The losers gasp at the sight. He's bruised, bloodied, he has a P sliced on his side. "He's a pretty one" Patrick says as he runs his fingers through the unconscious boys curls. "Please give him to us, we won't tell a single soul" Mike begs. "Catch" Patrick says as he throws Richie into the water before running off. "Holy shit!" Bill screams. Beverly throws her clothes on the ground until she's just in her underwear and jumps in, Bill and Mike run down to the bottom and wait on the rocks.

Beverly grabs Richies unconscious body and checks his pulse. "Alive, good" Beverly says to herself. She sees Mike and Bill waiting at the rocks, carrying her clothes and a towel that Mike brought. She swims over as fast as she can since Richie is pretty light.

She hands him to Mike and Bill grabs her hand and tugs her up. Mike dries Richie off as much as he can then throws it to Beverly so she can dry it off. As Beverly puts her clothes back on, Mike takes off his hoodie and puts it on Richie.

The three run up and go back to the park.

"Oh my god!" Stan screams and covers his mouth at the sight of his baby in pain. Eddie jumps foreword as Mike lays Richie down on the bench. Eddie cleans him up with wipes and bandages him up as Beverly comforts Stan. Richie begins to stir as Eddie wipes the blood off his nose and lips. "Rich?" Mike softly says. Richies eyes flutter opens and he sees Mike stood above him and Eddie kneeling next to his face. He can hear Stan crying and he can hear Beverlys comforting words, he can also hear Bill and Ben talking in the distance. "Hurts" Richie mumbles. "I know" Eddie says as he stands up. "Oh honey" Stan says as he's sat on the bench by Mike who was carrying him.

Stan moves Richie so that Richies head is on his lap. "I think I'm dying" Richie says dramatically. Stanley chuckles and rolls his eyes "Let's you home" Stan says. "I'll drop you guys off, someone who can carry Rich or push the wheelchair come with me" Ben says. "I can push the wheelchair if you carry him" Eddie says. "Okay, how do you wanna be lifted Rich? I can carry you across my chest or you can jump on my back" Ben asks. "Normally please, I don't wanna hurt my side if I'm on your back" Richie says and Ben nods. Beverly and Eddie help Stan into his wheelchair as Ben puts one arm under Richies thighs and the other around his top half and hugs Richie close. "Is this okay" Ben asks. Richie puts his head on Bens chest and nods, making Ben laugh.

Everyone says bye to eachover as the others decide to go get sushi. You can hear the odd whimper of pain from Richie and Ben apologises each time. Stan is ranting to Eddie about some random thing and Eddie is ranting about his mom.

"Well she doesn't make me take pills anymore, but she's so controlling it's unbearable sometimes" Eddie grunts out. "You're welcome to come over to mine whenever you'd like" Ben says and Stan nods in agreement. "Thanks, I might take up that offer" Eddie says and smiles at Ben. "Cool! We are ordering pizza tonight so you can have some" Ben says with a wide smile.

Ben feels Richie go limp in his arms and worriedly looks down at him. "Richie? Rich? Are you okay?" He asks as he also notices there's blood all over his hand. "Guys, I think Richie passed out" Ben says and Eddie stops walking. "Pass him to me now" Stan says. "Stan you can't you'll hurt yourself" Eddie says. "Eddie I swear to god, I don't care, Ben pass him to me now" Stan says and Ben does it. He passes Richie to Stan gently, careful not to hurt him. He puts Richie on Stan's shoulder that doesn't have a broken arm. Stan puts his broken arm on Richies stomach and looks at him. "Go as fast as you can please, my parents can help him" Stan says and they walk home as fast as they can.

Eddie takes them in before leaving with Ben, then Andrea comes running down. They realise Donald's car is gone, so they presume he's working.

"What happened?" She asks as she runs over to the boys. "Bowers and Hockstetter attacked him, but obviously they won't be in trouble because of Officer Bowers, but that has nothing to do with it, and they beat him up and sliced a P into his side, and then threw him off of the quarry, then Ben was carrying him home and he passed out" Stan explains as he kisses Richies forehead. "Okay honey, let's get him on the sofa" She says, trying to stay calm. She lifts Richie off of Stan's lap and lays him on the sofa. She puts a pillow under his head and a blanket over his body. She then lifts Stan and helps him sit on the end of the sofa, so Richies feet are on Stan's thighs. "Let's wait until he wakes up, I'll make him some food and get some water" She says as she goes into the kitchen.

Stan takes out his phone to update everyone on what happened when he feels Richie move. He looks at his boyfriend and sees his eyes flutter open.

"Are you okay, baby?"