ten

"So, I know I haven't been around for the first couple weeks of you living with us, but I'm very excited! I've always loved you Richie, you've been around since Stanley was a baby, and he always talked about you. Some stories were..interesting, the stuff you've said or done, but most were hilarious" Andrea says as she continues to cook dinner whilst Richie is sat at the dining room table. "Yeah, me and the losers have fun" Richie says and chuckles. "The losers? Is that what you guys call your friends?" Andrea asks. "Yeah, because they it won't be an insult if the bullies call us losers" Richie says with a smile. "That's actually a great idea, anyways, do you like it here?" Andrea asks when she puts a plate of food infront of Richie and sits down to eat her own.

"Yeah, I'm so glad I can stay here" Richie says and takes a sip of his water. "We are glad to have you honey, don't tell the others, but you've always been my favourite out of Stan's group" Andrea says and Richie chuckles lightly.

"Also, I just wanted you to know, I know about the trauma your parents put you though, and I wanted to tell you I'd never do that to you or Stan, you might not be my son but I love you like you are Richie, I would never say what she's said to you, I would never hurt you, and neither would Donald" Andrea promises. "Yeah, I know, and I'm sorry if I flinch a lot or whatever, it's just instinct to try cover my face" Richie mumbles. "Yeah it's okay honey" Andrea says and Richie smiles at her. "I also cry easily when people raise their voice at me, but if I do something wrong you can yell at me I might cry though" Richie says with a chuckle. "We will figure a way around it, I know Stan would murder me or Donald if we made you cry" Andrea says and Richie laughs.

They finish up their food, Richie helps her dry the dishes as she washes them. "I'm going to go up to my room if you don't mind" Richie says and Andrea sits down on the couch and switches the TV on. "Of course honey" She says and Richie smiles. He runs upstairs and goes into his and Stan's room.

He takes off his clothes so he's left in just his boxers, he walks into the closet and looks through his hoodies, but he doesn't want to wear any of them. He sighs and looks to his right where he sees a hoodie he got Stan last year for Christmas. It's a light blue hoodie with a robins face in the middle. He picks it up and slides it on. It's big on Stan, so it's even bigger on Richie considering Stan is a few inches taller then Richie. He looks in the mirror and smiles, it goes past his hands and it hangs so it covers his boxers. He sits on the bed and pulls out his phone where he sees texts from Eddie.

"Can I come over? Moms being a pain and I wanna talk to someone cause I'm bored out of my mind"

"Richard Tozier answer me or I'll sent ur ass on fire"

Richie laughs and texts Eddie back. "Sure you can come over".

About twenty minutes later, Andrea lets Eddie in and he goes to see Richie.

"Hey Rich" Eddie says with a smile as he sits next to Richie on the bed. "Hey Ed's" Richie says. Eddie doesn't tell Richie to stop calling him Eds anymore, he gave up and actually doesn't mind it much anymore. "How was Stan after I left?" Eddie asks. Richie puts his phone down and looks up to Eddie. The way they are on the bed is Richie is laying on his back, slightly perched up and Eddie is sat right next to him sat up completely against the wall. "He was fine, he cried for a few minutes when the doctor came in to give him a new needle but other then that he was joking around and laughing" Richie says. "Good, when do you think he will be out?" Eddie asks. "Probably a few months, but he will need a wheelchair and all that shit for his leg" Richie says and Eddie nods.

The two spend the night together, until Eddie leaves at 10pm. They watched a movie, read a couple comics and even FaceTimed Bev for half an hour.

When Eddie left, Richie was tired, he had a very tiring day. But he was so worried, it's safe to say Richie Tozier only got two hours of sleep that night.