nineteen

Stan wakes up before Richie and feels Richies arms around him. He opens his eyes and sees messy, black curls on his chest and Richies arms around his waist. He sees Richie has one of his legs over both of his and smiles at him. He has one arm around Richies shoulders and the other was laying to the side so he moves it and puts his fingers in Richies hair. He hears Richies soft breathing and feels his chest rising up and down with each breath.

Stan stays there for about twenty minutes before Richie wakes up. "Morning beautiful" Stan whispers. "Morning" Richie says, obviously tired. "You gonna invite Patty over today?" Stan asks. "Yep, we should get up" Richie says. Stan nods as Richie sits up. He rubs his eyes and then stands up. Stan follows him and then runs downstairs to get food.

"Slow down!" Richie shouts, following him downstairs. Stan laughs at him as he pours them both some cereal. He passes a bowl to Richie then they both sit at the table.

They eat their food then Richie goes to get changed. He puts on some thigh-high socks that are white with two purple stripes at the top. He puts on light denim overalls with a purple sweater underneath. He puts some lip balm on and then smiles at himself in the mirror.

"You look pretty babylove" Stan says. "Thanks Stan the man" Richie says. "Haven't heard that nickname in a while" Stan says and Richie laughs. "I'm just gonna put some black sweats and that slightly cropped black shirt I ordered a couple days ago" Stan says. "Okay, you're gonna look sexy and I'm gonna look like this" Richie says and turns around to face Stan. "You always look sexy baby, don't doubt yourself" Stan says, he kisses Richies forehead then puts on some black sweats.

Then both of them walk downstairs and wait for Patty to arrive. When she does, she's wearing dark denim mom jeans with a black shirt tucked into the jeans. She has a black belt on and black socks under her black boots.

"Hi Rich!" She says with a smile as she gives him a quick hug then takes her shoes off. "Hey Patty! This is Stan" Richie says, sitting down on Stan's lap as Patty sits next to them. "Hi Stan, I've heard a lot about you" She says with a smile. Stan smiles back and her and kisses Richies shoulder. "Let's all go down to the arcade!" Richie says. "Okay, sounds good!" Patty says.

The three of them all begin walking down, Stan and Patty getting along well. They walk into the arcade and as soon as they step in, Richie and Patty both run straight to street fighter and begin playing. Stan laughs and stands behind them, watching. Stan looks to his left to see Bill and Audra stood talking. She's wearing a yellow sundress with hearts on it, she also has white sandals on. Bill is wearing jeans and a checkered shirt, and he's smiling wide at her. Stan smiles at them and when Bill sees him he goes pink and smiles back at him.

"Shit!" Richie shouts when he looses the game. "Ha! I told you I'd beat you one day!" Patty says and jumps up and down excitedly. Stan looks at them and laughs. "Dude I've not lost a game in like two years!" Richie says and flips her off. Patty laughs and ruffles his hair and Richie smiles.

"I'm gonna go home, my dad and I are going to the beach, I'll text you tonight, bye guys!" Patty says, she kisses both their cheeks before running out the arcade and going home.

"Let's go for a walk down the path that takes longer to get home, there's pretty flowers that way" Richie says. "Okay you adorable mess of a boy, let's go" Stan says and hands his hand out to Richie. Richie takes it happily and they walk together.

They haven't walked that way in ages, and somehow they forgot that to get to the flowers, they need to walk past that house on neibolt street. They're walking happily, hand in hand when Stan stops. Richie had forgot the house was there since he was so happy.

"What's wrong honey?" Richie asks. "Can we go home please" Stan asks quietly. "We're going home, what's wrong?" Richie asks. "This street...the house" Stan mumbles. Richie looks up at the street sign thing and his breath hitches.

"Oh Stan, it's okay, IT is dead" Richie says. Stan was by far the most effected by IT. Yes they all were, but Stan was the only one who was attacked. Yes Beverly was in the deadlights, but Stan has scars.

Stan cries at the thought of IT, Stan cries whenever he sees a single clown, even a happy one. Stan looks at Richie and his lip trembles. "Stan don't cry, it's okay, you're okay, let's go" Richie says as he puts one arm around Stan's waist and forces him to walk away from the house. "You wanted to see the flowers" Stan says when Richie walks past he the flowers. "You're more important sweetheart" Richie says.

The boys walk into the house and Stan collapses on the sofa and Richie joins him. Richie sits up against the corner of the sofa and puts his legs up. Stan lays on his chest and tangles his legs with Richies and puts his head on Richies chest with his arms around him. Richie puts one arm around Stan's shoulder and the other he holds his phone whilst texting Patty.

"I'm sorry" Stan mumbles. "For what?" Richie asks. "You wanted to see the flowers and I freaked out" Stan says and Richie feels wetness on his chest were Stan's head is. "Don't cry baby, don't cry, it's okay and I understand, don't cry my love" Richie says as he pulls Stan up so Stan has his head in the crook of Richies neck. Richie has one hand around Stan's waist and the other on the back of Stan's neck. "I love you" Stan whispers. "I love you too sweetheart, now how about we stay like this for awhile and then we can eat?" Richie says. Stan nods and cuddles more into Richie.

It's rare Stan is the one being cuddled by Richie, but when it happens, they both love it.