chapter 22 :new girl or boy

Start from the beginning

Seoul Eun look at her and nod "of course .."

Seoul Eun fiddle her hands and look at Eun bi "eonnie ,did something happen between you and *(she whisper) Eun byul eonnie?"

Eun bi hold Seoul Eun hand and look around before responding "Seoul Eun-ahh .. sometimes we didn't agree about something that might cause a big things to someone ..that might give us regret for whole life..*(she cleared her throat) we get a fight ..because I didn't agreed about Eun byul opinion .."

Seoul Eun raise her right eyebrow "and why aren't you agree about Eun byul opinion ..what did she told you"

Eun bi stare at Seoul Eun "something that may give us regret ,unlove, unforgettable"

Seoul Eun frown when she saw tears brimming Eun bi eyes ...

"Eonnie" Seoul Eun whisper

Eun bi close her eyes and wipe her tears that slowly fell on her cheeks ..

Eun bi smile sadly at her sister "Gaja (let's go) "

Eun bi slowly open the door ,and saw no one was in there ..

They went inside and Eun bi show her where her desk and locker are..what will they doing after this..ect

The sound of school bell rang ..everyone walk in the class ..

The class is really chaos .. I mean very chaos ..I look at them with amazing

I shake my head and rest my arms on my desk while rest my head on them ..

I saw Teacher Kim standing and looking at the class from the door

He playfully knocking the door ..because of how noise the class are they didn't listen to the sound of teacher knocking the door..

I straightened my back and turn around to the class president

I pat his shoulder and point at where the teacher are ..

His eyes widen and quickly stand up "teacher Kim"

Out of the blue .. everyone stop what they did and turn around and saw teacher Kim is still knocking the door

We slowly stand up and bow to the teacher Kim and greeting him "Good morning teacher Kim "

He nod his head and grins "I had told you thousands of time ..and you all did it again ..but that's made the day of school interesting isn't it "

He put his things on the desk "do you want me to change to another school or get fired again"

Everyone shake their heads

"we love you teacher"

"Please don't leave us again"

"I promise I will listen even I will not did your homework"

"Teacher Kim you're the best teacher"

"If you leave ,I will leave too"

I chuckle while I turn back to front ,I made an eyes contact with Han Yi An ..

I look down and smile , remember about yesterday event again ..

But I'm not Joo Seoul Eun now , I am Ko Eun byul ..

He treat me like a shit when I'm as Ko Eun byul at the school trip and treat me like a princess yesterday when I'm as Joo Seoul Eun..but

How could he had an attitude of favoritism..teacher Kim cut off my thought with clapping his hands

"alright listen ..I had known that our class will have a new student tomorrow.. please behave your self .." teacher Kim look around the class