Chapter 15 - Back Home + Name Reveal

It was about five weeks later and Maya sat smiling at her baby boy right next to her.
She and he could finally go home and she was so thankful for that including Josh.

"How are you guys feeling?" Josh asked and Maya smiled.
"I'm so thankful we are going home and he is finally okay. Bht he is still incredibly small," Maya said as she smiled at the baby.
"Yeah well he is born 11 week early. Most babies don't even survive that. He was extremely lucky," Josh said and Maya nod.
"I know. It's scary thinking we have a five week baby and my due date is only in six weeks," Maya said.
"Let's get you two back home," Josh said.

Maya and Josh walked into their apartment finding a while lot of people just talking.
Maya smiled as Riley saw her.

"Hey how you feeling?" Riley asked and Maya went to sit down as Josh carried the baby seat in.
"I'm good. Just glad baby boy is okay," Maya said.
"Do not tell me his name is baby," Cory said and Maya smiled.
"Uriah Kermit Matthews," Maya said.
"That is adorable. You worked your father's name in?" Topanga said and Maya nod.
"He will always be a part of my life and I would love if he had a part in Uriah's life as well," Maya said.

Hey guys!
This book is officially done but please comment down below if you would like to see a sequal how Maya and Josh raise Uriah and so.
Love you and see you guys very soon!