Chapter 6 - 3 Months Later

Thursday, 22 December, 2016.
Maya was at a apartment busy getting all of her homework done.
She and Josh's relationship has really gone a long way since they started to date.
They have moved in together and now they really are living like a young couple.
Maya found out that something is gonna change her life as well as Josh's but has no idea how to tell him.
She was just finding her way in the entire thing now she has to break news like that to him.
Josh enters the apartment and smiles as he sees Maya.

"Goodness knows how your mother is happy with this," Josh said.
"My mother? Don't get me started on her," Maya said as she gave Josh a kiss.
"How was your day?" Maya asked.
"Pretty average and yours? You look tired," Josh said.
"Cause I found out something pretty amazing," Maya said.
"Okay. What have you got?" Josh asked.
"I'm pregnant," Maya said and Josh's eyes widened.
"What? How sure are you?" Josh asked.
"Pretty sure," Maya said.
"Okay, wow. That... Is pretty amazing. But also scary. How are you feeling?" Josh asked as he sat down next to Maya.
"Nervous. I'm only fifteen and now we gotta get ready for a life of people in our twenties. Maybe even a bit scared," Maya said as Josh took her hand.
"Don't be. I'm with you all the way. No matter what," Josh said.