Chapter 5 - Figuring My Way

It was the next morning and Maya woke up happier than ever before.
She had a lot to think about that didn't just concern the Matthews but this time the guy who kissed her last night.
She was over the moon as she was trying to hide her smile.
As she got up from bed she immediately got a text from somebody knowing it can't be Riley.

Unknown - Morning, Gorgeous. See you later at Cory's.

Maya smile as Gorgeous already told her who the person was.
She quickly texted him back before saving the number on her phone.
She went to her closet and got a typical fall outfit before going to the Matthews.

As she came through the door she realized that Riley was trying to keep both Auggie and Ella busy

Maya smiles as she picks Ella up.

"Okay, guys. Auggie, go get your stuff then I'll go drop you off," Maya said.
"Yay!"
"And you," Maya said as she put Ella in her stroller.

"You will be getting dropped off as well. You coping, Riles?" Maya asked.
"Barely," Riley said as she went up.
"Did you guys figure it out?" Riley asked clearly talking about her uncle.
"Let's say I'm much happier then I were yesterday morning," Maya said as Auggie came out.
"Okay. Let's me go drop these kids off. Tell your parents that I'll be back in ten minutes," Maya said and was gone.