SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!!

A quick note before we start, I'm changing Indonesia's gender huehuehue...

And also, this is based on how Malaysians celebrate hari raya, so, if your an Indonesian and reading this or bruneian or whatever... bear with me.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》

Before hari raya:

Phil: *comes down her room* hmm? What's this smell? *goes to the kitchen*

At the kitchen

Phil: *sees Indo helping Malay cooking* What are you guys doing? *sees the raya cookies in a random jar* Oh? You guys made cookies?

Indo: hmm? *sees phil staring at the cookie jar* Oh that! Yeah, we did! Want some?

Phil: YASSSS!!!!

Indo: *unscrews the cookie jar* *takes a cookie from the jar* here *gives it to Phil*

Phil: *takes the cookie from indo* *eats it* Hmm!!! It's sooo good!!! Can I have more?

Malay: * holding a ketupat ( rice cake that we eat with rendang)* if you want more, you're gonna have to wait, you'll probably finish the whole thing before everyone else could eat it!

Phil: Hindi patas!!!! (Not fair) wait, what do you mean everyone else?

Malay: *abandoning the ketupat* well, you guys can celebrate it with us! If you want to...

Indo: there will be more food...

Phil: are you guys kidding? I'll love to celebrate it with you!

Indo: hey, come and see this! *drags Phil with him*

Phil: *surprise* ehh? Where are we going?

Indo: you'll see!

Outside their house UwU

Phil: what are you two doing?

Brunei: *holding a bunch of fairy lights* decorating! Daaah!

Phil: eh? Singa? You also celebrate... what is it called again?

Indo: hari raya

Phil: ya! Hari raya?

Singa: *busy putting the fairy lights* What?

Indo: she asked you if you celebrate hari raya!

Singa: course I do! You think I didn't?

Phil: authors fault of her lack of knowledge.

Indo: we are now blaming the author?

Viet: *comes out of the house* hey guys! *sees the fairy lights* umm... what's with all this?

Brunei: hari raya!

Viet: oh...

Cam: *comes running out of the house* AHHHH!!!! MALAY IM SORRY!!!!

Malay: *comes out with a laddle or something like that* CAM!!! WHY THE HAY DID YOU GO DIP OUR FINGER INTO THE RENDANG HAH??!!!

Cam: * hides behind brunei* I'M SORRY!!!!!

Thai: *comes out of the house* mal... I don't think it's a good idea to leave your rendang like that

Malay: Shoot!! *runs back into the house*

Singa: *comes down the ladder* done! Indo! Switch it on!

Indo: where?

Singa: in the house! Where else?