Chapter 2: Old School, New kids

Jack and Hiccup were still a bit tired when they got to the Coach a few days later and they where exited to see their friends, Rapunzel and Merida, again. They where on the line 9 3/4  when they spotted Angelina (Hat kid), another friend of them, with a smaller and younger girl holding her hand. She had Chocolate brown, cuerly hair and a blue bow in it. Angelina spotted the two and waved at them with a big grin on her face while the kid with the bow only gave a nervous smile. The two of them deposidet their luggage and went looking for Rapunzel and Merida when they ran into Angelina and the Bow kid again.

"Hi Guys!" She said happy to see them again. "Hey Angelina!" The two said "How are you doing?" Hiccup asked. "Pretty Great thanks!" She Replied "Great to hear that and who is the girl behin you?" jack asked looking at the Bow kid. "That is my litle sister (No canon known name for Bow Kid so a Random Female name will be selected) Sophia, she is going to have her first year at Hogwarts so i thought that i'd be bringing her here with me." Angelina explained. "h-Hello." Sophia said shy. Both Jack and Hiccup gave her a little wave. "We have to go now" Hiccup said. Jack nodded and went further down the coach. "Alright, See you Arround!" Angelina said waving at them.

Befor they finally where with the other two they had found a bunch of new kids that are probably to be first years. But they had also found things that where questonable, such as Frisk and Chara being alone in one Coach looking upset. Why are they so sad? and Where is Asriel? where one of many Questones they had thought for themself.

When they finally joined Rapunzel and Merida they where greeted nicely by the two girls and where hugged. "What did it take you so long?" Marida asked jokeingly. "Well we had to fight a bunch of stuff from Magic Skeletons to Giant Dragons just to get here." Jack replied with masive gestures. They all laughed and the Coach started to move to Hogwarts.

Jack and Hiccup told Rapunzel and Merida about Sans and Angelinas Sister sophia. "So this Sans is a Judge at some kind of Ministry?" Rapunzel asked. Hiccup nodded "Yes but he seemed to chill and laid back for a job like this." "Maybe the way Monsters handle cases is way more laid back than normal." Jack threw in. "So" Merida said changing the suspect "Who do you think will be the new DADA Teacher?" Everyone looked at each other.

"Maybe another Monster or another Creature simmilar to Professor Gaster." Hiccup said. "Who, Sans?" Jack replied. "No, I don't think so. He is a Judge of the Ministry so he would have more important work to do then teaching students." Hiccup said with a little laugh thinking how Sans could possibly teach anything. "He doesn't sound like someone who knows how to fight either." said Merida not knowing what sans Looks like.

They talked a bit more about who the new DADA teacher could be when suddenly a girls, Probably first year, came to the entrance to their coach. She had a purpleish skin, fangs, five eyes and Six arm, the lowest on her waist and the middle ones crossed toghether. "Is it allowed that students from multiple Houses are toghether in one Coach? I'm just courious." The four looked at each other until Rapunzel awnsered "It is allowed as faras we know. We asked befor summer. What is your Name?" The spider girl smiled as she said her name "Muffet, my name is Muffet. Well i have to go now. Bye!" Muffet left without saying another word to them. "What was that all about?" Merida asked confused. "Probably getting to know her future classmates" Hiccup said.

The Conversations were going on and on and the topics changed from the new DADA Teacher to Sans back to the DADA teacher their summer highlights and so on and so on, until they arrived at Hogwarts and left the Coach. They all took some smaller Coaches to the Castle and waited inside the Great hall for the First years. During the Waiting time The four where basicaly talking to each other with their Faces and arms across the room. Hiccup and Jack where basicaly saying "How Long dose this take?" To each other until Jack gestured Hiccup that he should turn arround. He Did and Saw Merida talking to Chara who looks like that he would start crying any moment. Chara was Usaly everything a great Gryphendore would want in the house. Hiccup looked back to Jack who just shrugged.

the First years Finally came in and where sorted into the houses and the new DADA Teacher was finallly anonced, it was Gildory Lockheart, a famouse Wizard who wrote many books and such but the four couldn't care less since they either don't know him or just have seen him once. After the Fiest they went to their Common rooms, wich had gotten new Passwords to acces them, and went to sleep to end their first night in their second year.

Is The name for Bow Kid Good or is it Garbage? Either way Have a nice time being alive!