Chapter 8

Lana's POV

Allison has been really quiet the last few days. Every time I ask her if something's wrong she says everything is okay but I know she's lying. I talked about it with Sean but we don't know how to handle this. We don't want to ruin the bond we created with her. But she can come home any minute now and then we'll ask her.

I look at Sean and he looks at me. "Don't worry she will be home soon." He says and takes my hand. "You've been saying that for the last 20 minutes." "Don't worry sweetheart." He says when he strokes my cheek. I stand up and walk to the door. "Where are you going?" He asks. I sigh. "I'm gonna find our daughter." I say grabbing my coat. "Honey. Did you even call everyone she can possibly be with?" He asks while pulling me to him. "Of course I did." I say and walk outside. "I'll call the police." He calls after me.

Allison's POV

I wake up and I look around. I'm in my old room. No no no this can't be happening. I sit up straight and search for a window. No window. There used to be windows in here. I stand up. It's colder than it used to be. I open my closet. Empty. I search for my phone. "Looking for this?" I hear a familiar voice say. I look at him. "James." "No James, father." He's standing in the doorway with my phone in his hand. "Give it back." "No." I walk to him and snatch it out of his hand. He pushes me on the bed and hits me on my cheek. He grabs my phone back and looks at it. "5 missed calls from mom." He says laughing. He looks at me. "You really think she's your mom?" I look at him confused.

"She is my mom." "No your mother is downstairs." I shake my head. "We payed her enough to play your mother. We didn't want you anymore but we realized that it was fun to have you here." He says while walking closer to the bed. He lays my phone on the bedside table and leans on my bed. "Leave me alone." "No one is here to save you." He says laughing. I look around to find anything to defend myself, but before I find something I feel a sharp pain in my head and everything goes black.

**
I wake up handcuffed to the bed in just my underwear. "Finally awake?" James says. He's sitting on a chair in the corner of the room. "I have something for you." "I don't want anything from you." He stands up and walks towards the bed. "Look at your bedside table, dear." I look at my bedside table to see a glass of water and some pills. I shake my head. "No I'm not taking any pills." He grabs the pills. "Yes you are." I shake my head trying to keep my mouth shut when he tries to put them in my mouth. He grabs my chin and opens my mouth. He lays the pills on my tongue and holds the glass before me to take a sip. I shake my head. "Drink" I shake my head again. He opens my mouth again and pours water in my mouth. "Drink you stupid girl." I try hard not to swallow it but the taste is getting worse. "Swallow." I shake my head. "No? Alright." He leans on my stomach and I squeeze my eyes in pain. "Take it. Now." He demands. I spit it out and kick him away. "You stupid bitch!"

He walks to the corner of the room and grabs a belt. I look at him and shake my head. "N-No." I say but he comes closer. "Please no. I'll do whatever you say." "That's my girl." He says smirking. That smirk sends shivers down my spine. He sits down next to me. "Well let's talk." "T-Talk? That's what you want?" He nods.

Sean's POV

Lana is already looking for her for an hour and I can't help her. I have to stay home for when Allison comes back. But I'm afraid that won't happen. I'm worried about both Allison and Lana. I don't know where Allison is and I know how Lana can be when she's worried.

After a few minutes I hear a knock on the door. I get up and open the door to see Mikaela, Allison's best friend. "Hey, Lana called me earlier to ask if she was with me but she wasn't. So I know what's going on." She says. "Do you have any idea where she can be?" I ask her. "No she told me she would take a walk but she didn't text me back when I asked her what was taking her so long." She says when she walks inside. I sigh. "We have to find her."  "She's acting weird lately." She says. I close the door and look at her. "So she's not just like that at home?" "Hell no. You don't wanna sit next to her in class when she's like this. Especially not in the morning." "Why not?" She sits on the couch and looks at me. "Everything I say is wrong, everything I do is wrong and everything I ask is wrong. Normally we could check each other's phone but her phone is glued to her hand or something. She gets nervous when I grab it or even look at it." She says. "Is she getting bullied?" "No. They would have a problem if they bully her. No one touches my girl." 

Allison's POV

He left the room a few minutes ago after he hit me a few times with the belt. He hit me every time I said something he didn't agree with. I try to grab the glass of water but I can't move my arms. I don't know what to do anymore. Was it all a dream? Did I dream that they were my parents? Was he telling the truth? Is Lana really just someone he payed to play my mother? Well she is an actress so maybe he's telling the truth. But all the love she gave me, it can't be fake. And Sean is too sweet to fake that, right?

I hear footsteps coming closer to the room. Probably James, again. He comes inside with a smirk on his face. "Don't worry you won't ever see them again. You can stop thinking about them faking everything." He says and sits on the desk opposite the bed. "Give me my clothes." I say and look at the ground where my clothes are laying.
"Even if I would give them you can't put them on without your hands." "Then take those stupid handcuffs off." "Nope." I sigh.
"They will find me." He laughs. "Hell no. They can't find you." I look at my phone. I have to get it. "I wanna make a deal" I say and look at him. "A deal?"
"Yes a deal, do you know what a deal is or do you need an explanation?"
"What do you want?" He asks and walks to the bed. "You take those handcuffs off and I'll call them to tell them I'm save with a friend." I say and look up at him. "I don't trust you." "Okay, then they will find me." He looks at my phone and then at me. "So do we have a deal?" I ask.