Chapter 7

Lana's POV

I woke up because I heard Allison talking in her sleep. First I thought it was okay until the talking changed into screaming. I got up and put my bathrobe on. I went to her room and I saw tears streaming down her cheeks. I lay down next to her and took her in my arms.

"Sweetie wake up. Allison. Wake up"

When she finally woke up she sat up straight and looked around like she was in another universe. I sat up straight and rubbed circles on her back. She looked at me and leaned against me. I held her tight and wiped her tears away. I looked at the clock to see it was 2:43AM.

"Do you wanna talk about it?"

She shook her head and I nodded. "That's okay you can tell me later" I said when I kissed her head. She hid her head in my chest and I ran my fingers trough her hair. I started singing the song my mother used to sing for me when I had nightmares. She held me tighter and I rubbed her arm softly.

I heard footsteps on the hallway. I stood up and walked to the door. "Please don't go" Allison said. I looked at her. "I'm not going. Be quiet okay" I said looking around. She lay back down and held the blanket tight. I grabbed the lamp from her  desk and stood behind the door. The man walked into the room and I hit him on his head with the lamp. "Ow!" He yelled. I looked at him. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" I said while I set the lamp back on the desk. It was Sean. "I'm really really sorry" He looked at me.

"Who are you?" He said with a confused look. "I-I ehm I'm Lana" I looked worried at Allison. I looked back at him and he started laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked confused. "I'm kidding" he said and I hit him on his cheek and I started to walk to my room but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back. "I'm sorry your majesty" he said. I smiled. "I forgive you thief"

-One year later-

Allison's POV

I'm happy. Finally. Since I live with mom I'm a lot happier. And mom and dad went on a few dates but nothing happened yet or they just don't want me to know. It's Wednesday today and most people are their free but I can't because of my stupid grades. So yeah here I am sitting at my desk making my homework.

I hear a knock on the door and I assume it's mom. "Yes" I say and she opens the door. She stands behind me and she wraps her arms around me and lays her head on my head. "How is it going here sweetie?" She asks. I shrug "I don't really know, I just hate school" "I know but you need it" I nod. She gives a kiss on my head and grabs my book. I look at her and she sits down on my bed. She starts asking questions and I know a few. I stand up and lay down on my bed. She runs her fingers trough my hair and I smile. "I love you mom" She smiles "I love you more sweetie" She gives a kiss on my cheek and stands up. "Keep studying, you're getting better" I nod. She walks out of my room and I call her back. She walks to me and sits down. "Can we have some family time tonight?" "Of course" she says smiling. "Wait with or without your dad?" "Your choice". She lays down next to me. "We can have a girls night" she says while looking at me. I smile and nod. "But dad is here right?" "Yeah but I'll kick him out for tonight" she says and I laugh. "I wanna see that"

"We actually have to tell you something" "Are you pregnant?" "What no, no I'm not" she says laughing. "I only need you sweetheart" I smile. She stands up and takes my hand. "Come" I stand up and we go downstairs. Dad looks at us and walks to us and wraps an arm around mom. "You don't have to tell me anymore I can see it" I say when I lay down on the couch. "We found you a new babysitter" dad says and I look at him. "Are you crazy? I'm 16 I don't need a babysitter anymore." "He's joking sweetie. Now tell her." Mom says. "How do you feel about  me moving in here?" He asks smiling. "Wait you mean like living here every day and being a dad that lives with me?" I ask and he nods. I run to him and hug him. "Don't ever leave us." "I won't sweetie" he says and kisses my head.

It's evening and we're watching movies. I'm laying in moms arms and dad is sitting next to us. I feel loved. This is the best family in the world, wait no best family in the universe. No one can ruin this, I think. I love these moments. Just family, movies and popcorn even though I almost choked on my popcorn earlier this evening. "Okay and now?" Dad asks when the movie ends. "I'm just gonna lay in bed and watch my series." I say while standing up. "And then I'm gonna sleep I guess"
"Well Goodnight then" mom says and they both kiss my cheek. "Goodnight sweetie" dad says. "Goodnight." I say and go to my room. I lay in my bed and grab my laptop. I go to Netflix and play my series.

My phone is buzzing and I grab it. A few texts from an unknown number. It's probably just a joke, right? Yeah right, I think. I lay my phone and 5 minutes later I get more texts. I grab my phone and read the last text.

We will get you back

I'm sorry for not updating but I had a lot on my mind and needed some time for myself. I'll try to update soon. I hope you like this chapter❤️