Authors note

I don't write so you all can read. I write because it relaxes me. I have ADHD. So I get distracted and a lot of different book ideas. I have 3 books going on but that's nothing new.

I am slow at updating because it's on my time. And sometimes I will update the other stories and not this one or the other way around.

I suggest if you want a book that is updated regularly or a longer book you wait until I post that it's completed to read it.

Once I publish a chapter it is set so if I have made a mistake I will not fix it until the book is complete than I will go through and edit it more in depth.

These are my own Ideas. I don't take anyone's work and well I may use names from people in my life there is no real aspect to this book.

I appreciate it if you would not make rude comments. I would also like if you would not steal or use my ideas for anything else.

I make my own covers but use pictures I find online sometimes for characters and houses.

I hope you enjoy my book!!!

DESCRIPTION
----------------------
Jacob "Thor" had his whole life easy. Everyone was afraid to push the beast inside of him because of his dads legend. His size didnt help either. He never had to work for anything he wanted. His size, his club, his job, hell even pussy was always easy to get for him. That is until she came along...

Lennox "Len" has been battling the world on her own for a long time. She only counts on herself, never anyone else. Always having to work to survive. So what happens when everything she worked for goes up in flames? What happens when suggested, she takes help that leads her right to Thor? What happens when they get off on the wrong foot?

Will they survive each other? Or will they end up killing each other?