15

JACOB'S POINT OF VIEW

**

Giving her my card would be nothing. She couldnt put a dent in it and even if she could as long as it makes her happy I'll be good broke. Watching Sun and Q I can see their surprise. Gonna get even more dumbfounded in a moment.

I was trying to wrap up what gunnar needed but I'm still behind so I need to go somewhere tomorrow to finish our plan. I glance at kitten and then to the old ladies.

Pulling out the cards I written on, I hand one to each girl. Having put one at prez's office for the guys.

"Is this serious?" Q says looking at the card.

"Yes." I laugh and look down at kitten. I wasnt joking when I said that the whole club could live at my house if it meant she was happy.

"What is it?" Kitten questions with that cute scrunched up face.

"Its Thors address. Laminated so we cant hurt it." Sun laughs showing my kitten.

"Which I need both of you there tonight overnight or at 2am so she isn't alone. Prez needs one more thing done before I take a few weeks off." I say as I watch the girls mouths drop.

"I could just stay here tonight...." kitten says unsure.

"Kitten, I want you settled and seeing that I wont hurt you before I am there 24/7. This will be a good way to get you use to the house. No arguing. Now tell the girls you will see them. I'm sure tonight and let's head out to give you a tour before they get there." I say forgetting the girls were in there as I grab my bag next to her and walking out to the truck before grabbing her.

I try to get back quickly but I'm cornered by Gunnar and Tat.

"Yes?" I ask calmly. They know better than to corner me.

"You tell our girls they can sleepover and you think that's with out us?" Gunnar snarls.

"Guys seriously. Both guests room are made up. I didnt expect yall to leave your ladies. Especially with what's been going on outside the clubhouse." I laugh.

"Wait us at your house?" Tat says confused.

"I was serious Prez when I said everyone could live with me if it made her happy."I growl and push them outta the way. Getting to my room I hear chatter so I let them chat for a few while I stand there.

"I'm starting to think you girls have been lying to me about Thor. He just gave out his address.maybe he has more girls around than yall know about." I hear kitten say as she doubts everything. Oh she will see just how true everyones words have been.

"Seriously I dont know what is going on with him. Wait he called you kitten?" Sun asks.

"Yeah he wont tell me why though." Kitten says making me laugh.

"A kitten is a baby tigeress. When you blossom and start talking back to him I bet he changes it to tigeress or queen." Q says fully getting my logic.

"He wants me to fight him?" Kitten asks making me smile boldly.

"Right now, he knows your still scared of him. Even though you dont look like a scared fragile girl except a few times, but he sees the side that even you dont see that you have a backbone. He apparently likes it when you sass him. Just pick your battles and remember to not push your limits or his." Q laughs probably at kittens face.

"How would I know I pushed to far?" Kitten

"He throws you on a bed and kisses you to shut you up." This time Sun joins the conversation.

"Kisses me?" Kitten says making me smirk.

"Yeah. Hasnt he kissed you yet? I mean you have been in his room for a while now. Yall havent kissed or anything?" Q questions confused.

"He was cuddled to me this morning and pulled me closer and went back to bed when I tried to wake him up... does that count?" Kitten questions and I try to keep from laughing.

"Oh definitely claiming soon!" Sun screams and I'm done letting them finish their convo. I will be the first to talk to her about the claiming.

I walk in and walk to my kitten.

"Back or bridal, kitten?" I whisper.

"I will walk." She says probably more stern than she thought she could because she thinks like I'm gonna hurt her.

"You will not. Now back or bridal?" I ask and before she can answer I lightly pull her ear to my lips.

"Dont make me kiss you senseless confront of guests, kitten." I whisper and I hear her gasping.

"Piggy back ride." She answers and I laugh slightly. Moving to make it easier for her, she is finally on.

"Good choice. Ladies, you and your men are welcome at that address after  7 tonight." I says as I walk out with kitten on my back.

"Bye Princess!" Abe yells as we walk into the main room.

"You are coming to see me right???" Kitten asks bearly loud enough for me to hear let alone him.

"Everyone knows that they must come and see you once a week. So Prospect will be there!" I say loud enough to make sure everyone heard as their second warning. If kitten misses one of them their asses are on the line with me.

I put her in the seat and hop in as we heard over to my house which will now be our house. It's only 10 minutes from the club house, but it's down so many backroads that you could get lost and turned around easily.

Pulling into the start of the drive, a pole pops up from the ground to about my truck window and I type in the code. Looking over at kitten and I see her curious.

"You need a code to enter the gate. Right now its 2233 but once your more comfortable around here we can change it to something we will both agree on." I laugh gently at her surprised face.