14

LENNOX'S POINT OF VIEW

**

"What did he say to you? Did he hear me?" Sun keeps throwing questions at me.

"He just said the we overslept and that we would leave in a few hours." I laugh at her worried state.

"Why didn't he just say that to both of us?" She asks looking suspicious.

"I don't think he likes to us my nickname around anyone else." I answer her being honest.

"We will come back to that, so Tat is trying his best to find reasons to get you to the parlor for me to see you." Sun says again making me confused.

"Why do I need to be at the parlor for you to see me?" I ask with so much confusion.

"Thor doesn't let people in his house, Len, but I am trying to be around, so if anything happens you can tell me." Sun says looking sad.

"But he told me just a few minutes ago that he is giving you guys his address, so that you can see me." I answer with a confused look.

"Wait what?!" Q screams making us realize that she was now in the room.

"What's wrong hunny?" Gunnar says rushing in the room.

"Thor is giving out his address and I'm not the first one?" Q growls.

"He hasn't given it to anyone yet, Q. He is going to before they leave give out his address, so we can all go visit Lenny." Gunnar says and smiles at me.

"Feel special. That boy never let us step foot in his house now your gonna be living there." Sun laughs.

"I will feel very special if you girls could bring Paxton to me every day. She's like my sister, and Thor said that she is coming soon." I smile happy to see my friend.

"Thor didn't tell you yet?" Gunnar looks surprised.

"Tell me what? He told me that she was coming." I ask confused.

"I might have interrupted them." Sun says laughing.

"Paxton will be staying at Thor's house with you, Lenny." Gunnar says unsure.

"He's letting someone else stay in the house to be close to Len?" Q says quietly.

"Yes. He also mentioned you girls having a girls night once Paxton gets here at his house." Gunnar says completely unsure.

"Don't get your hopes up though." Gunnar adds quickly after.

"I was sure I'd see pigs fly before I saw someone in Thor's house... Now he is opening up the house for club members and your friends?" Sun says looking between me and Gunnar.

"I am right here." I say still not sure about all of this.

"Sorry, Len. It's just a change for us. Thor is a loner. He doesn't get close, and his house is his house. Hell no one even stepped foot n this room until your accident." Q says looking at Gunnar with a look.

"What's with that look? Everyone keeps giving it to me." I groan.

"Do you think Gunnar?" Sun says ignoring my question.

"The claim is already put. He just has to ask and bring it to table." Gunnar says walking out and I am so confused.

"What Claim?" I groan confused.

"Nothing Len. You will know soon enough." Sun says looking at Q.

"Seriously! I'm already stressed over this going to his house. What's this claim?" I state almost in tears now.

"Why are you stressed with his house?" Q says unsure and Sun starts going off.

"I swear if that boy hurt you! Tell me! Did he touch you? I'll cut off any body part that touched even your clothes." Sun is practically yelling as Thor walks in calm as can be.

"You! I swear. I will skin you alive!" Q growls making me sink back. She lunges for Thor, who made his way almost to the bed, and I practically leap into his arms.

"Stop." I whisper.

"What are you doing? We are gonna tear him limb from limb." Sun growls.

"He didn't hurt me." I whisper again, and both girls back down.

"Should I go?" Thor looks around confused.

"No. It's your room." I whisper still unsure of my voice.

"If you girls need a moment I can leave." He looks  down so he is only looking at me.

"It's fine. They misunderstood what I said." I answer a little louder.

"What did you say?" He asks looking from the girls to me. I squeal as his hands find my thighs and lights me up, so I'm pretty much getting a piggy back ride only in the front of him.

"If you didn't hurt her, why is she scared of going to your house?" Q snarls still not sure to believe that I am fine.

"It's not because of Thor." I groan scared to say anything to them. They seem to like to take things into their hands, but I am fine as long as mom gets her money.

"Than who? God Damn it if it was someone here! I will torch them alive." Sun snarls still eyeing Thor.

"It was someone who is in my past, and that I make sure stays in my past." I answer in to Thor's shoulder that is really comfy right now.

"Tell us who." Q says quietly as Thor rubs my back.

"He is not important." I whisper.

"Is it your stepdad, kitten?" Thor whispers in my ear for only me to hear and I pull back to see his face.

"How did you know?" I whisper.

"It's a hunch, but you are never gonna see them again. And no more money." Thor growls making the girls eyes go wide.

"If I don't, Mom will bring him around." I whisper practically in tears.

"Gunnar or I will handle your mother. They won't get close to you." Thor says and I calm down a bit.

"She will keep going away if I give her money." I groan with my eyes closed.

"Kitten. Your money will be for you. From now on. Do you understand me?" Thor growls lightly probably so I get the message. My money? It's never been my money.

"Yes.... When do I get to go back to work. I only was able to keep 100 this month." I whisper.

"Do you know how to survive on 100 dollars?" Sun asks really confused.

"Um, yes. Doesn't everyone. If I do it right, I can make that 100 dollars last almost a full month." I whisper confused.

"100 dollars a month? Hunny, Sun and I cant last a week under 800 dollars." Q looks dumbfounded.

"Maybe Len needs to start doing the shopping for us. Maybe she could save us some money." Sun says laughing, but she's not pushing for my family business, so I don't care.

"You will survive off my money. Your money is for shopping and things with the girls." Thor answers making all of us stare at him.

"What?" I ask quietly.

"Actually, I'll just give you one of my cards. You can use that for anything you want. Even if the girls want a spa day, just put it all on my card."