7

It's been 3 hours sense Q and Sun left for shopping. I only asked for 6 things, but I've known them long enough to know they are buying the whole store.
*
I'm laughing behind the bar when Q comes strolling in with no bags.

"Um Q. I think you forgot some things." I laugh

"Oh hush. Theres a plus side to being on lockdown." Q laughs as a line of guys come walking in all piles with bags.
*
I was laughing at her joke until I look up and it gets caught in my throat. I was seeing the most handsome man probably on the world. He looked like a Greek god who could have anyone he wants, and probably takes advantage of it. With that thought, I pull my eyes away, and rush off into the kitchen with Q and Sun.
*
"Who was that?" I say quietly, but apparently the girls heard laughing.

"That's Thor hunny." Q

"Yeah. He has the other downstairs room across from yours." Sun laughs.

"Oh okay." I state quietly.

"Hey Q. Your Midol and Melatonin fell outta the bag" Greek god the call Thor says walking in. My checks blush knowing they are mine.

"Oh thanks. She really needed them." Q says taking them right from him and passing them off to me. I duck my head grabbing the pills and throw them in my bag with everything else I asked for. Rushing off to my room to die of embarrassment as I hear him ask what Midol is even for.

It took 3 hours for me to be willing to walk out to the bar area. Well not willing but it was my turn at the bar for today. Groaning and checking my hair. I head out and hold straight behind the bar.

The night is going by pretty easy. Most the guys are pretty nice and all joke with me like I'm their sister. Reminds me a lot of at Inks until I catch his eyes again. Hes been here for 2 hours and i keep catching him watching me. As long as he stays over on that side the room where Q is bringing drinks I'll be safe... I think.

I spoke way to soon. As I turn around with Gunners coke and run, Thor is bro hugging Gunner. I'm so caught up i didnt realize that the glass fell and glass shattered all over.
*
"Come of chica. If this is how well you Tat. I'm staying away from your gun." Gunner laughs joking with me.

"Your wife would kill you if you came near anything of mine mister. And dont forget, I choose who I tat." I say sticking my tongue out at the end trying to ignore Thor.
*
I kneel down and start picking up the big pieces. Noticing it mostly stayed in big pieces. Once done, I grab the broom and mop to clean up the back area. The men think I'm not listening and talking about whatever they want, and normally I know not to listen until I hear my name.
*
"So where is Lenny?" Thor

"Oh that's right you left before you met her." Prez

"Her?!?" Thor

"Yeah. Lenny is actually what Ink calls her. But her name is Lennox and she goes by Len." Prez

"Okay so where is the new whore?" Thor

"Shes not a wh-" prez

"Any girl willing to stay at a clubhouse is either trying to knock up a brother or get an old lady patch." Thor groans. I laugh.

"Surely dont want a kid. Never thought about being an old lady but no disrespect, Prez. Never wanna be an old lady here." I state with a smile.

"Huh?" Thor tries to say more before Prez jumps in.

"Why not here?" Prez

"Because Prez your men never grew out of teenage years and because I've seen what your old ladies have to deal with fighting with your skirts. The whores should know their place." I state to the Prez and I turn with a smirk to the man named Thor.

"I wont fight for a man to pay attention to me. Hes either mine or someone else's. I dont do cheating or open relationships and well let's face it. I dont see any men here just teenage boys who need a lesson on pleasing a woman." I grab the Jack Daniel's and go to sit down with Q before either the man can say anything.
--
--
--
JACOBS POINT OF VIEW
••
What the fuck just happened? Who is that woman? I turn and stare at Prez.
*
"Dont look at me. She wasnt talking about me. I have an old lady and stay away from the skirts." Prez laughs.

"Who the fuck is she to talk to me like that?"

"Well I mean you did insinuate that she was a gold digging whore." Prez laughs non stop

"Wait, what??"

"That spitfire who just called you a teenage boy would be Lennox. Or as everyone calls her Len." Prez stops laughing long enough to say.

"That's Len?"

"Yeah. That's her. Shes become good friends with the ladies. Especially sense Sun finally talked her into being her apprentice." Prez

"Okay. So?" I ask confused about what hes not straight up saying.

"So.... Get along. No matter what shes here for 4 years with Sun and with the way things are going Q is trying to find a way to adopt her into the family. Hell shes even talking about setting her up with Qs brother and you know how shes protective of him." Prez states.

"Got it. Not a whore and be nice." I say laughing like it's a joke.

"I'm serious, Thor. Dont do something we both will regret. Oh and......" prez

"And what?"

"Sheisstayingintheroomacrossfromyou." Prez rushes out.

"So now slower...." I laugh

"He said that the girl is staying across the hall from you on the bottom floor!" Tat says slamming a hand into my back.

"Wait! Why?!"

I cant have people that close. They will learn how bad the night is for me.

"She doesnt do well with stairs. Ink said it can get real bad and she wouldnt be able to make it up to her room some days." Prez

"I noticed when she came up to check on myself and Sun. The way she was going down... if it was me, I would have left whoever's up there to die. My crew or not." Tat says grimacing like hes remembering her walking down the stairs.

"You seem tense. Maybe take a skirt." Prez says.

"Yeah that always loosens people up." Tat smiles

"Just make sure  no old lady cuts and wrap it. Wouldnt want any babies remember." Prez says laughing at me as I storm outta the bar and into my room.
*
Something about that girl pulls me to her. I dont understand it. I for sure wanted to show her just how much I know on how to please a woman. I need to stay away. Shes not a skirt.