CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

-BENJI'S POV-

I pulled up to the warehouse before getting out

I pulled up to the warehouse before getting out . I walked ahead of Miko but she called after me . I turned around looking at her .

"Fix yo fucking face ." She mugged me and I ignored her walking ahead of her .

"Benji wait !" She whined as I groaned and waited on her .

"Bring yo ass ." I said and she caught up . We walked into the meeting room to see Polo , Brandon , and Roman .

"Where the fuck Kel at ?" I asked because I ain't seen that nigga in a while it felt like .

"Ion know . I was gon ask you the same thing ." Brandon said and I scratched the back of my neck in deep thought of something .

"Wassup Miko ." Polo , Roman and Brandon spoke and she smiled before waving . There was a knock on the door and Miko went to open it revealing Charlie .

"Wassup Charlie ." I said .

"It's two detectives outside waiting on y'all ." He said and i sighed and Miko looked at me .

"Ight , tell them here I come ." I said and he walked out .

"Benji stop stressing . I'm right here with you ." Miko said and I nodded . Ian gon lie , Miko was like my ride or die . She did anything for a nigga and I appreciate her .

We all walked to the front to see them checking out Polo car .

"Aye back y'all ass up Bruh ." He mugged them and detective Yale put her hands up in surrender and detective Kelly stared at Miko .

"Ms. Garcia ." Detective Yale said to her and I looked down at Miko with confusion as she stared at the Detective's with pure rage . She mugged the fuck out of them . Especially detective Kelly .

"You bitch !" Miko yelled as she took her gun out her purse aiming it at the detectives before firing .

I grabbed her before pulling her back .

"Miko ! What the fuck is wrong with you ?!" I asked looking at her like she was stupid .

"Get out my face Benji . Gon and handle what you was gon handle ." She said and i stared at her .

"What is wrong with you ?" I asked again and she sighed .

"Me and those detectives have history but me and Detective Kelly have more ." She gritted as she stared at Detective Kelly from a far .

"What kind of history ?" I asked .

"First , they work for my uncle . They are the ones that put my dad in handcuffs . While Detective Yale took my dad to the car , Kelly decided to stay and he tried to rape me ." She said as a tear slipped from her eyes .

I wiped it with my thumb before looking over my shoulder at the detectives . I was finna get this shit over with .

I saw some more of my guys and Roman guys outside watching so I signaled for them to go over there and grab once I tell them too .