Bobby?

Jennie POV

It's been a week since I met Rosé's ex/best friend and let me tell you I do not like that bitch. Right now I'm at school waiting for her to come so I can show her around even if I don't like her I'm not letting my baby be alone with her. After five minutes of waiting, she finally arrived.

" Oh hey, Jennie do you know where Rosie is?", Dani said looking around.

" Uh no and remember I'm supposed to give you the tour not her so don't start asking me where she is", Jennie said rudely.

I do know where she is I'm just not going to tell her the fuck do I look like.

" Oh ugh fine sure just lead the way cutie", Dani said sarcastically.

I just rolled my eyes and showed her around the whole school and explained to her what is the Black and Yellow Squad and how different we are. After that, the bell rang so I showed Dani to her class but
unfortunately, Rosé was also in that class so I already knew she was gonna do something with her but I couldn't do anything because of the bell and luckily I didn't get in trouble.

I arrived just in time and sat down in my seat and was surprised when I see Lisa making her way to my table and sitting next to me.

" Why the long face beautiful", she said smiling.

" Okay Lisa you know Rosé will fuck you up if she sees you calling me that", I said laughing.

" Shut up Jennie, you know I only have eyes for Jisoo", She said while blushing.

" Ouuu Lili has a crush", I said teasing her a little.

" Shut up, but hey what's wrong with you", She said.

" Why you said that Lili", I said.

" Well nini you're always happy and today you look mad", She said.

" How come we just started getting closer and you already know me so well", I said a bit surprised.

" Jennie don't change the subject, what's wrong with you today?" She said rolling her eyes.

" Ayyy okay I tell you", I said.

" Well I'm waiting", she said.

"Rosé's ex is here at the school and she is going to stay here", I said.

I couldn't help but laugh at the face she just made I swear that Lisa is a living meme.

" WAIT A MINUTE LIKE DANIELLA AS IN DANI", She said with a huge smile

I just nod and wait for her reaction again

" WAIT DANI IS BACK", She yells again.

" Yes Lisa and shut up we are going to get in trouble", I said looking back at her.