Her or Me

Rosé POV

" Bobby you have two choices, you either leave and suck it up or you get your ass kicked by a girl," I said looking at him.

Bobby then got close to me and was about to say something when we heard loud cars and motorcycles pulling up at the parking lot.

" y'all not about to fight," said Lisa while she got out of her car and made her way towards me and Bobby.

" Yeah Bobby you not about to fight Rosé and make our gang look bad," said Hanbin walking towards Bobby and pulling him back.

" She started everything," he said pointing at me.

" Awwww poor baby want me to give you a lollipop? I asked with a fake smile on my face.

This made Bobby run towards me but was quickly knocked down by Jungkook.

" Nah bro you not gonna touch her," said Jungkook
getting off him.

" OKAY STOP THIS," said Jennie.

" But she started it," Bobby said again.

" I started it? you were the one that came to her and starts grabbing her wrist with force like she has to do what you told her, she is not your girlfriend she is my girlfriend, not yours," I said.

Everybody just stays in silence due to the fact I just said me and Jennie are dating but after what felt like two minutes of silence everybody started to smile at us.

" DID WE JUST HEARD RIGHT?" they all said at the same time.

I then walk up to Jennie and pull her towards me and nod my head yes.

They all started clapping and cheering and saying how it was about damm time me and her started to date.

" So why are you and Bobby fighting," said Lisa.

" Because Bobby tries to disrespect her like she is your leader  not the way around you don't go and hold her like she is a toy and you are her owner," I said getting angry again.

" Yeah Bobby you've been acting like this, this is not the Bobby I know," said Jennie.

" Jennie don't you see that I like you," Said Bobby.

" Bobby I don't know what to say," said Jennie.

" All these years I have given you so many signs and you won't even look at me and notice me because you were so busy looking at Rosé who bothers the fuck out of you," he said looking like he was about to cry.

" I'm sorry Bobby I never realized" Said Jennie.

" baby you don't need to apologize," I said looking at her.

" Rosé stays out of it," Bobby said.

" Don't tell me what to do boy Because I will fuck you up, you don't know me" I said.

" Ohh bring it on," Bobby said.

" STOP IT ALREADY," said Jennie.

" NO, You know what I'm done with this pick either Her or Me," said Bobby.

Jennie then looks at me and Bobby and shaking her head.

" I choose Her," she said.

Guess who is back yup me your favorite author nim.

This chapter goes to Nini_Rosie I was supposed to update you on her birthday but I was caught up with things that I have to do.

I'm gonna be updating when I come back from my vacation in Florida.

I know this chapter is small but I promise I will update more long chapters just be patient with me.