𝐗𝐕𝐈. 𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐒

The plane ride to Paris was rather short considering it only took an hour and a half

The plane ride to Paris was rather short considering it only took an hour and a half. Lucia seemed to ease any worries Timothée had about the trip. This allowed Timmy to focus on getting his surprise ready for Lucia. When the plane landed the Chalamet family and Lucia quickly boarded off and headed towards the baggage claim area. Mrs. Chalamet explained that Pauline's fiance would be picking them up at the airport.

Lucia followed Timmy down the escalator which opened into a huge, busling room of people entering and exciting the airport. A tall man with sandy dirty blonde hair begins to wildly wave at Lucia and the Chalamet's. This must be Pauline's fiance, Lucia thought. A toothy grin spreads across his face as they get closer and closer to the man.

"Hello!!! Lovely Chalamet family!", the man booms leaning down to grab Nicole's hand to kiss. Her eyes widen in surprise as she playfully rolls her eyes.

"Sebastian, you are something else! How are you darling?", she says her eyes full of admiration.

"Wonderful! I couldn't be happier now that you are here, you can make that famous tiramisu of yours", he says licking his lips.

"Of course it's the only thing I'm good for", she teases playfully hitting him in the bicep.

Lucia bites her lip shrinking into herself. It was apparent Nicole admired Pauline's fiance. How could she even compare to someone so lovely and charismatic?

"Timmy is that you? You've gotten so tall from the last time I saw you! And your hair it's longer!", Sebastian beams pulling Timmy in for a hug without warning.

Timmy grunts as the tall man pulls him in for a bone crushing hug. "Uh yeah", Timmy awkwardly says pulling away from the hug to scratch his neck.

"My! And who may this be?", he warmly smiles looking at Lucia taking her hand and twirling her around.

Lucia feels her cheeks warm at the sudden attention that Sebastian had given her. "I'm Lucia", she weakly smiles.

"What a lovely name for a lovely girl", he smiles bending down to kiss the top of her hand.

"Uh thanks", she says pulling her hand away slowly eyeing where his lips just touched her. Lucia found something off about him. She just didn't know what.

Timothée's fists clench at his sides feeling his skin boil by Sebastian's actions. Timmy knew that he lost his parents to Sebastian's bogus fake charm, but he would not let the same happen to Lucia. Timmy possessively reaches over to pull Lucia to his side earning a confusing look from the girl.

"Sebastian why don't you take us to your house?", Marc says clearing his voice.

"Ah, yes follow me!"

The whole car ride to Sebastian and Pauline's screamed with silence. Lucia fidgeted in her seat glancing over at the boy who's curls laid messily on top of his head. Lucia smiled to herself reaching over to intertwine her boney fingers with his. Lucia was excited for this trip because she felt that the time they would be spending together would cement her feelings for him even more.