next stop: concert (part 2)

warnings: oral

word count: 810

dom leads you back into the venue, dragging you down the halls to the room. you were both giggling as you jogged down the halls. you guys were acting like teenagers trying not to get caught by your parents.

he pulled you into the dressing room, shutting the door behind you. the tension was heavy, waiting on who was going to make the first move.

"i like ya outfit." dom says, stepping closer to you, "but i think id like it better on the floor.." he put his hands on your hips, pushing you up on the door. a blush rose to your cheeks. you caressed his cheek before pulling him in for a kiss. he gladly accepted, pushing himself up on you.

his hands roamed around your waist and hips. you tangled your hands in the hair at the base of his neck, tugging lightly. dom groaned against you lips, sending excitement to his...little friend. he pushed his crotch against your leg, trying to grain friction. his hands went up under your shirt, cupping your boobs over your bra.

you pulled away from the kiss, making dom whine. you pulled off your top, undoing your bra shortly after. he smiled, licking at his lips. dom immediately went for your nipples. sucking on one while playing with the other. you arched your back, covering your own mouth to muffle your 'happy noises'. you didn't know if ellie or anyone could hear you. dom left a few hickeys on your chest, wanting to mark you as his.

as he stood back up, your hand went for his lower region, palming him through his little dress. his head dipped into your shoulder as you did so, small moans leaving his mouth. he soon pulled away to shuck the dress off, leaving him in boxers. you drop to your knees, fingers at his waist band. dom looked at you eagerly. very slowly, you pull his boxers down, his member springing free. you grab the base of his cock, licking a stripe on the under side of his his cock. he shutters, shutting his eyes.

you wrap your pretty lips around his tip, slowly inching your way down to the base. dom grabs a fistful of your hair, a loud moan leaving his lips. "fuck.."

you begin to bob your head slowly, pumping him at the base. your tongue swirled around his tip, making the boy go crazy. his grip got tighter on your hair as he bucked his hips forward. at this point he was doing the work, thrusting in and out of your mouth, you could tell he was getting close by how sloppy he was getting.

"i'm close.." he said his movements getting slower. you pump him faster, as he pointed his member at your lips. he came with a pretty loud moan, his hand still in your hair. his seed was on your lips and chin. you lap up what you can, giving the boy puppy dog eyes.

he wiped the rest off your chin with his thumb. "what a pretty girl.." he cooed, leaning down to give you a kiss on the lips. you smile against the kiss, standing up when he finally pulled away.

you put the clothes back on that dom took off, smoothing down your skirt. dom fixed himself up too before coming over to wrap his arms around your waist. "that was fun.. wish we had more time though." he said, resting his head against your chest.

your hand went to his hair, playing with it as you spoke. "aw, i'm sorry. but ellie is probably worried." you say with a pout. he stands back up, grabbing your phone out of your waist band. he put his number in, then put it back in his place.

"text me when you get home, yea? maybe we can meet up and have more fun.." he said with a giggle. you smile, kissing him on the cheek.

"okay..see you." you replied, blowing a kiss as you left the dressing room. you jogged out of the venue, going back to where you and ellie had seen the boy at first. luckily, she was standing there with her phone up to her ear. your phone rang as you approached her. she whipped around, looking relieved.

"(y/f/n)! where were you. i've been looking for you for like..15 minutes." she said, hugging you with a death grip.

you give nervous laugh, trying to come up with a excuse that wasn't you just fucked her favorite singer.

"oh i uh.. couldn't find my wallet. dom helped me look for it in lost and found.." you said as you guys began your walk back to the train station.

"oh..looks like we both lost things tonight!" ellie replied, shrugging.

"yea..you could say that."