teasing (smut)

warnings: public sex, fingering

word count: 363

you had been teasing the poor boy all day.

doing things like, bending down in front of dom so he got an amazing view of your ass, walking by him and brushing your hand agains his aching dick, peppering his neck in open mouth kisses, just doing things that you know would drive him wild.

he had finally had enough of you not touching him. dom took your hand, dragging you into a one person restroom. giving you guys privacy.

dom pushed your slender body up against the wall, his knee pushed up on your pussy, causing you to let out a gasp, your head rolling back. he grabbed your chin, forcing you to look at him.

"did you think that you could mess with me all day and get away with it?" he asks, licking at his plump lips. you whine softly, looking at the male with puppy dog eyes.

he smirked a bit, moving his knee away from your now aching heat. dom ran his cold hands up your body, sliding them underneath your shirt. he reached around your back, unclipping your bra and pulling it off. dom pulled off your shirt as well, taking a moment to look over you body.

"my baby." he muttered, grabbing at one of your breast. dom brings his lips over to your other nipple. he sucked pretty hard on them. your hands tugged on his hair, pulling him to your body to keep him sucking.

you let loud moans escape your mouth, your knees buckling. he brought his hand down, slipping his hand into your panties. doms fingers began to rub in circles on your bud.

dom easily pushed two fingers inside of you. you found it hard to stand from him finger fucking you and the constant sucking on your nipples.

he curled his fingers and a pit began to form in the bottom of your stomach. dom could sense this, so he began to move his fingers faster inside of you.

you moaned the boys name loudly before letting yourself cum. dom pulled his fingers out from your pants, licking them as he smirked at you.