for my eyes only (smut)

warnings: alcohol, slight degrading

word count: 1037

thank you to @Olals8 for their idea!!

"are you sure you wanna go out tonight?" you yell from the bathroom as you apply deodorant to your underarms.

"of course!" dominic called back, pulling on his iconic pair of pink socks. he walked into the bathroom, snaking his arms around your waist.

you lean back on him, looking over you guys in the mirror. "i like your makeup, dom." you say with a giggle. he has messy black eyeshadow on, and some already smudged red lips. he puckered his lips up at the mirror.

"thank ya!" he replied as he fluffed his hair. "are you ready?"

you nod, walking out of the bathroom after turning off the light.

time skip

dominic gripped you hand as you walked into the the semi-packed night club.

"where to first, drinks or dancing?" you ask the male, having to speak loudly for him to hear you.

"drinks, duh! need to get loose to dance!" he replied, dragging you over to the bar.

you sit up at the bar next to dom, setting your handbag down in front of you. dom orders you guys some shots, knowing that he can handle alcohol better than you. as the shots come your way, dom picks his up with a smile. you do the same, giving him the same smug look.

"cheers, love!" he said, clinking his glass against yours. your face scrunches up as the liquid goes down your throat. you cringe a little at the feeling. 

you and dom take a few more shots, you stopped counting how many you took about ten minutes ago.  the person keeping an eye on the bar walked up to you, sliding you a drink, you tilt your head. 

"did i order this?" you ask, looking at the drink in front of you. he shakes his head.

"someone over there ordered it for you, ma'am." he pointed off to the left at a man sitting alone. you nodded a bit before turning to dom. 

"ive got a fan." you laugh, smiling at the boy. he didnt look impressed, he sat there with a look on his face that you had never seen before. you frowned a little, "hey, what's up. why do you look so mad?" you ask, placing your hand on doms forearm.

 he jerked away, he kind of looked like a sad puppy. "lets go home." he said firmly, standing up from the bar stool. you frowned a bit, but got up, not wanting to make him even more upset.

dom pays for the drinks, then walks out of the bar, you trailing behind him. it was silent as the both of you climbed into the car, along with the entire car ride. 

"are you going to tell me what is wrong?" you ask, staring off into the street as you guys pulled into the driveway. dom mumbled something that you couldn't hear. "speak up." you huffed. 

"i said, i bet you liked him staring at you and buying you drinks, huh?" he said, his eyes going dark. you raise a brow,  blinking a few times. you were taken aback by his words. you folded your arms over your chest, pouting. 

"well what if i did, huh. what about it." you mock his tone, cocking your head to the side. it was like those words set off something in the boy. he got out of the car and made the motion with his finger to follow him into the house. you get up out of the car, following him into the house. doms back was to you now, but you knew still to follow him. 

once in the house, this is where dominics fun started. he pinned you up to the wall, holding you down with your wrists above your head. his dominance surprised you, but you didnt mind it. he got close to your ear, you could feel his hot breath on your neck. "you know youre only mine, right?" he whispered in your ear. it sent chills down your spin. 

"only. for. me" he said in between placing kisses on your neck. you tilted your head to the side, giving the boy more access to your neck. he took the invitation, he bit down softly on your neck, sucking softly to form a nice purple mark. dom continued to leave marks on your exposed skin. you panted softly, squirming under his touch. he pulled away, locking eyes with you. "now people will know who you belong." he chuckled softly. you whined softly, wanting him to do more to you. he smiled at you squirming around.

 the boy began to walk over to the couch after letting go of your wrists. he stripped himself from his clothes as he walked over, tossing them in areas of the room that he would have to find later. you copied him, pulling off your party clothes and discarding them on the floor. he sat down on the couch, his member against his stomach. you crawled into his lap, hovering above his length. dom grabs your hips, looking up at you. 

"thats my girl." he mumbled with a little smirk on his face. you roll your eyes playfully. you began to lower yourself down onto his length. a soft moan escaped your lips as you lowered down. you buried your face in doms shoulder, wrapping your arms around his neck. you roll your hips slowly, soft moans leaving your lips. dom began to thrust up, loud moans now escaping both of you, his nails dug into your hips. that would leave a mark in the morning. 

his thrusts became faster, hitting your g-spot. you bit onto his shoulder, trying hard to muffle your noises. you got that familiar feeling in the pit of your stomach. 

"im-im close." you stammered, dom nodded, his breathing heavy. 

his thrust slowed down getting sloppy. you rode out your high, throwing your head back. dom pulled out, jerking himself until he came onto your stomach. both of you were panting, thin layers of sweat covering both of you. 

"next time, we should just stay in." dom said, kissing your cheek with a grin. you hit his chest playfully.