perfect night (fluff)

warnings: none

word count: 319

"that was fookin mental!" dom yells, water bottle in hand as he makes his way into the tour bus. you laugh a little at the hyper boy, setting your phone down in your lap. you always loved seeing him after he preformed. his energy was always the best. dom acted like a puppy after shows. just hyper and wanting someone to talk to him.

"i know it was!" you say, matching his energy. you open up your arms for the boy. dom smiled wide at you. he gladly accepted the embrace, letting his head rest on your chest.

"did you like this show?" he asked, his voice muffled from the hoodie his face was buried in. you ran your hand through his sweat soaked hair, pushing it out of his face.

"of course i did! you looked so good, baby." you said, cupping dom's cheek. he smiled gently again, letting his head rest in your hand. you return the smile back to the male.

dom now climbed up on the little couch in the bus, sprawling his legs out. his head now was in your lap. he looked up to you, a wide smile. you laugh, looking back down at the boy. "what?" you ask, your hand beginning to run through his hair.

dom continues to smile, "i just feel like i have the perfect life. every night ends with a perfect night. especially when you are around." he said. he blinked a little as he stared back up to you, waiting for your reaction.

you laugh, a little pout on your lips. "aw..that's so sweet." you say as you lean down, kissing the males lips. he gladly returned the kiss. this kiss felt different. after hearing his words. you truly felt loved by him. this kiss, made you over the moon. as you kissed the pretty male, that smile never left his face.