lies, tell me lies. (angst)

warnings: yelling?

word count: 628

you had grown close to yungblud, also known as dominic harrison. you two had met about a year ago, at one of doms smaller shows in his hometown. ever since then you two have been really good friends.

well, most people, including fans, would call you guys friends. in reality, you had major feelings for singer. he also seemed to show feelings back to you.

you two would hangout every chance you could. which was hard since he was so busy touring and working on his music. but when you guys did get the chance to meet up, it was like you were hanging out as a couple. it felt like you guys were in a long distance relationship.

there would be times where you and dom would sit on the bed of his tour bus, watching some shitty movie on netflix.
you cuddled up to his chest.
his hand on your lower back, tracing shapes.
your hand slipped under his shirt, resting on his warm tummy.

it always felt nice, it felt...meant to be.

though, you guys never labeled anything. no, dom didn't want that. he claimed to be waiting for the right time, for everything to fall into place.

now, you find yourself sitting in your kitchen, scrolling aimlessly through twitter. in fact, you were waiting for a text back from dom. you figured he was busy doing something with music or whatnot.

you reload twitter,  seeing a post from tmz. you read the post, anger growing in your stomach. it was a picture of dom and halsey, out in town, holding hands. the post claimed to had seen the pair a half hour ago. that information made your blood boil. you weren't typically an angry person, but you felt lied to. "what a little...weasel." you said through gritted teeth.

as if he knew that you were talking about him, dom text notification popped down on your screen.

it read, "hey sweetheart🖤 sorry i've been so fookin busy today."

you slammed your phone down on the counter after reading his message. you didn't care to answer back at the moment. you were so angry about being lied to.

you sink down onto the kitchen floor, bringing your knees up to your chest. you didn't know weather to cry or scream. every emotion wanted to leave your body at once.

your phone chimed once more. you reach up grabbing your phone. you were shocked to find your phone not cracked. when you open up your phone, it was another text from dom.
"hello?" he sent. you could see his little bubble bouncing up and down, indicating he was typing.

you replied with a simple. "leave me alone." you felt tears welding in your eyes, threatening to start streaming down your face. his chat bubble disappeared. then, a call came through, wouldn't you know. it was from dom.

you answer, tears starting to fall from your eyes. "what could you possibly want." you say in a choked voice. you hear dom clear his throat.

"what-what happened. why are you acting like this, y/n!" he said, you could tell that he was shaking, just by his voice.

you wiped your face, laughing. "really, dom. really?" you sigh. "ask your new... girl." you sniffle. you were in full on tears now, they ran down your cheeks, soaking your shirt.

the line stayed silent, all you could hear was dom sniffling too. "i'm sorry.. i should have told you..." he mumbled.

you were speechless. you immediately hung up the phone, siding it away from you. you didn't want to have to deal with anything. you needed time to calm down. you close your eyes, letting yourself fall asleep on your kitchen floor.