E i g h t e e n

Start bij het begin

"Let's go, Lisa." Taehyung put his hand on her back as they both walked away. And Jungkook didn't know how to react as well as he stared at them walking away. "Was that your friend, Jungkook? " Jean asked.

"Uh, him? Yeah, he's my friend." Jungkook spoke

"He seems like he likes your Personal assistant" Jean suddenly uttered and Jungkook shifted his eyes towards her. "I don't think so. They're basically bestfriends" Jungkook defended.

"Oh really?"

"Oh well, I pretty much like them both as a couple. They look good together, honestly"

Jungkook felt himself tensing up that made him clench his fist and grit his teeth.

~

It seemed like Lisa's thoughts and emotions has suppressed her voice that she didn't bother talking the moment she and Taehyung arrived at the room. She just can't stop thinking about Jungkook and...that woman.

They're both are having dinner together, it's basically a date.

"He's dating her?" She murmurs, "who's dating who?" Jimin questioned, helping the others prepare the table. "And where the heck is Jungkook? He's supposed to be here" he utters, putting the plates on it's place.

"He went out with someone" Lisa voices out nonchalantly. That's when Taehyung and Tzuyu's eyes diverted towards her. "Oh, that Jean girl" Tzuyu murmurs, shaking her head in disbelief.

"I-- I didn't know he uh, invited someone, Tzu. It's my first time meeting that woman, is he Jungkook's friend?" Lisa mind asking, "Jean is one of the contributors for the event. We just met, a while ago when Ms May introduced her to us" Tzuyu spoke, feeling a little guilty in all of the sudden. At some point she's blaming herself for forcing them to come here.

Lisa just nodded her head. "I see" she flickered her eyes somewhere else. Her emotion is cold, nonchalant and stoic, everyone never failed to notice how dead and gray her eyes are at this moment.

She's absentmindedly eating as they all gathered around. Everyone started conversing but she was left out once again. She didn't bother paying attention or even listening to them.

She's conflicted and bothered.

The moment she saw Jungkook with another woman a while ago, that's when the unpleasant feeling came over, it flows through her body and it's causing her distress. She just doesn't like the sight she saw a while ago.

And here she goes, playing with her food, poking the shrimp with the fork as she's drowning in her thoughts once again.

What is it that she's feeling?

She's being avoided,

Something that Jungkook has never done before,

It really bothers her.

Jungkook's actions, their situation right now, and her feelings are the ones peeving her.

Or isn't it,

Jealousy?

The moment she saw Jean a while ago, she admitted to herself that she was jealous. She just don't want to speak it out loud.