T h r e e

Chapter 3|
"기이한 만남"

Tzuyu had the bodyguards get Lisa's stuff from their house. She's going to move in, today, and it's quite convenient and nice for Tzuyu to do that. Tzuyu already talked to her about some stuff that she needed to do in this house, and what will be her assignments and tasks.

And it concerns her knowing that she's going to be a personal assistant of this certain someone that Tzuyu is talking about. Not to mention, she's excited to meet him. "This will be your room, unnie. It's next to my brother's in case if he might need you" her eyes went to the other door beside her room.

"What was the name of your brother again?" She questioned. "It's Jungkook, his name is Jungkook" Tzuyu spoke. "Ah, Chou Jungkook?" That made the younger one burst into laughter, "pfft, no."

"Jeon Jungkook, we're half-siblings" Tzuyu laughed. "Oh is that so? I apologize, Tzuyu"

"Thank you, so much Tzuyu, I'll do my best to be a useful servant" Lisa spoke. "Oh no, I don't prefer that word, unnie. Just...assistant" Tzuyu smiled. Gosh, this girl!

In a few moments, Lisa was left there, Tzuyu walked out and went somewhere, Lisa sighed deeply and her eyes went to her luggage, "I'll probably start arranging my stuff" she uttered.

She was so busy taking her clothes out of her luggage, when she heard some noises from outside, some shoes and heels clicking on the floor. And she thought it might be Tzuyu, good thing she's coming back because Lisa has a question about Jungkook.

She immediately went out, and right when she opened the door, the first thing she saw was a handsome but unfamiliar face of a man, she made eye contact with him, but then when he noticed her unfamiliarity in her, he paused on his spot. Her eyes widened,

He raised his eyebrows at her, then he went to out the woman behind him, only then did she notices that there was also a woman. "Hi" the woman greeted her, Lisa smiled, "who are you? Why are you in my house?" Jungkook interrupted, earning Lisa's attention once more.

"I'm...I'm Lisa" she spoke.

"Lisa who?"

"Oppa!" Their attention went to Tzuyu who just yelled. "Who's that?" Tzuyu pointed at the girl behind Jungkook. "I'm his girlfriend, girl. You must be his annoying sister?" The girl pointed out, Tzuyu raised an eyebrow at that. "Yeah. Yeah, I am. And I'm sick" Tzuyu spoke. "I just killed a chicken, I chopped it to pieces and put it in the freezer" Tzuyu spoke, widening her eyes.

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows, "You're like the 9th girl he brought home this month" Tzuyu uttered, "didn't he tell you that?" Tzuyu questioned. "Why do you have to meddle in my business Tzuyu? Why don't you mind your own business?" Jungkook burst out, glaring at the younger.

Lisa just stood there, quiet as ever. She was rather observing this drama-like scene that she was watching.

"You, can you leave?" Tzuyu ignored him and pointed at the woman instead. Jungkook tightened his grip on the woman's wrist. "No"

"Don't leave"

"She's leaving, Oppa! Why are you so stubborn?"

"You did nothing, but to bring a woman here and in your room! I don't know and I don't care whatever the hell are you gonna do with each other but for Pete's sake, Oppa! Have some dignity!"